[WTS]L2Java Faction

icshiba

With this logic we say the same,

why gacha dont report him when he got scammed as he said?at report section or pm maxtor to report it?and after 3 weeks he come here for it?

Isnt that strange?

Where's the strange part? Ripakios admitted with his post that he wasn't "fair" in his trade by :

1.) not having rdy installed client to trade

2.) getting disappeared for 3 weeks (for personal reasons)

So he took the money and he got disappeared. Maybe gacha had personal issues too and he had to be offline for a long time too and now that he came back he reported it.

Simple logic thoughts...

well  first  i did not  know how to  get pictures in . and prolly  i still was  beliwing he  will give items.  and  then he locked it . saying  he sold them after i started spam  his topic. and i so he opened agen so desided  to  make warning to others about  him.

and here it is. 

i payed 3 weak ago after  i payed he  told  that  dont have  client and so one. is this the  way  how u make  deals????  tell me FANKY???

and  still i dont se no money  on my paypal acc .

well  first  i did not  know how to  get pictures in . and prolly  i still was  beliwing he  will give items.  and  then he locked it . saying  he sold them after i started spam  his topic. and i so he opened agen so desided  to  make warning to others about  him.

and here it is. 

i payed 3 weak ago after  i payed he  told  that  dont have  client and so one. is this the  way  how u make  deals????  tell me FANKY???

and  still i dont se no money  on my paypal acc .

Μαybe you are a bit true now,

but i guess u wont get the money back.

and since he can give you the item which you payed,thats not counting as scam i guess.

Μαybe you are a bit true now,

but i guess u wont get the money back.

and since he can give you the item which you payed,thats not counting as scam i guess.

just a bit???  cmon  if i  was not  making this  report here  wuld he  care about me???  he  dont have  choise  NOW then  give  that f...  valakas  whits i dont  need anymore(  i needed it 3 weaks ago  when i made deal whit him)

i    needed  valakas so i culd trade  it  for items  on l2null( cos  that    guy  did not want money he wanted  items  on l2 java)

just a bit???  cmon  if i  was not  making this  report here  wuld he  care about me???  he  dont have  choise  NOW then  give  that f...  valakas  whits i dont  need anymore(  i needed it 3 weaks ago  when i made deal whit him)

i    needed  valakas so i culd trade  it  for items  on l2null( cos  that    guy  did not want money he wanted  items  on l2 java)

if you wanna report me i had some problems i told ya now i am back and i can give you and now the -beeping- jewel this is not scam....child

if you wanna report me i had some problems i told ya now i am back and i can give you and now the -beeping- jewel this is not scam....child

how dear u call me child!!! u prolly spend my 15 euro in sweets. it seems  i wont get my money back so i will take   that  f.. valakas+15 and make   a nice   christmas  present to some1.....  

btw    u sed u   was  OFF till now.   then   how  comes u spaming other topics ????   check ur activities  in    forum  tard

how dear u call me child!!! u prolly spend my 15 euro in sweets. it seems  i wont get my money back so i will take   that  f.. valakas+15 and make   a nice   christmas  present to some1.....  

btw    u sed u   was  OFF till now.   then   how  comes u spaming other topics ????   check ur activities  in    forum  tard

o.O in my own computer? btw i told ya :) if you wanna i can give you the valakas....but i just had some personal reasons and couldnt log and now i am back to give you it this dont mean i am scammer to report me :) you saw i am really kind with you becuase i am not a scammer if i was i could tell to you you are scammer i gave you the items bla bla bla but i didnt :) because i know you never got the jewel and i am back to give it to you :)if you wanna we can talk on msn

Jigsaw You Seapk For Scammers? o.O kidding me? i saw and you post when you wanted items pff :

They make sure, scammers got punished, I reported many and I know from my own experience Wink I trully recommend it.

Stop -beep- up my post i will speak with gacha via msn

BUMP