[WTS]L2Java Faction

icshiba

• 2 weeks later...

ok  here we go    http://img256.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=proof1qd.png

ps its not  the best  job but hope it will halp  to stop thes scammers 

IF ADMINS NEED MORE  PROFS  I  CAN ADD JUST  LET ME  KNOW  WHATS NEEDED  TO BE DONE !!!!

well i am enjoying your pictures and laughing as you said :) i told ya no have client and then you never logged again :) i can even thow give ya the valakas when you want i am not scammet i sold for 10 euro on manos1980 dc +15 so stop crying and tell me scammer when you have interlude client log to take it :) even thow if i wanted to scamm you i whould send ya email with my own or i whould send you pms with my official account come on man:)

WHAT????    its bean half a mounth.  tell me  why u didnt respond to my  msg earlier ???  but  now  when i add pictures it seams u  care now.  i have  client i made deal      http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=184156.45

i    just needed  valakas t trade    for l2 null items. and    becous of ur scamm i lost the deal

U TOLD  U  CANT LOG IN!  ( U  CAN SE IT  IN  PICTURE)  i  spamed u  whit  msg  but no responce.  and ye look in picture u can see  that i send u msg  and u ignored me .

I  WANT MY MONEY BACK

WHAT????    its bean half a mounth.  tell me  why u didnt respond to my  msg earlier ???  but  now  when i add pictures it seams u  care now.  i have  client i made deal      http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=184156.45

i    just needed  valakas t trade    for l2 null items. and    becous of ur scamm i lost the deal

U TOLD  U  CANT LOG IN!  ( U  CAN SE IT  IN  PICTURE)  i  spamed u  whit  msg  but no responce.  and ye look in picture u can see  that i send u msg  and u ignored me .

I  WANT MY MONEY BACK

well there was a personal reason....my internet connection didnt paid it and the cut my internet connection so i couldnt log that not means i am a scammer just was a problem...then why should i know you bought items? and i dont care more none before told me scammer with my trades as you see and from previous replys i dont see anywhere scammer...so watch your language if you dont want the valakas i cant do something

kkrthxbb

well there was a personal reason....my internet connection didnt paid it and the cut my internet connection so i couldnt log that not means i am a scammer just was a problem...then why should i know you bought items? and i dont care more none before told me scammer with my trades as you see and from previous replys i dont see anywhere scammer...so watch your language if you dont want the valakas i cant do something

kkrthxbb

nearly 3 weaks  personal reasons ???? humm if u have pesronal reasons  how  culd u sell items to manos1980???

u told u  send money back im still waiting  2 weaks or more.

check ur    f.. msg  where u told me  u send money back  so  cmon im waiting . no need ur    shit scammed  items no more i nede my  15 euros

kkrthxbb

nearly 3 weaks  personal reasons ???? humm if u have pesronal reasons  how  culd u sell items to manos1980???

u told u  send money back im still waiting  2 weaks or more.

check ur    f.. msg  where u told me  u send money back  so  cmon im waiting . no need ur    shit scammed  items no more i nede my  15 euros

well  there  was on  guy  why  called u  scammer  in  ur post. and i have proofs. i home admins  will do smthing about it

nearly 3 weaks  personal reasons ???? humm if u have pesronal reasons  how   culd u sell items to manos1980???

u told u  send money back im still waiting  2 weaks or more.

check ur     f.. msg  where u told me  u send money back  so  cmon im waiting . no need ur    shit scammed  items no more i nede my  15 euros

well  there  was on  guy   why   called u  scammer  in  ur post. and i have proofs. i home admins  will do smthing about it

well i sold him before 1 day you can ask him :)

well if you wanna log to take valakas :) thats the only i can do :)

dont need it anymore . i needed it 3 weaks  ago.     not now u   scammer!!!

i want my money. like  u self sed u  will send it back

dont need it anymore . i needed it 3 weaks  ago.    not now u  scammer!!!

i want my money. like  u self sed u  will send it back

He's not scammer since you pay for it and now he can give it to you,

just sometimes shit happens(personal problems)

so stop cry and fuck up hi's topic.

He's not scammer since you pay for it and now he can give it to you,

just sometimes shit happens(personal problems)

so stop cry and -beep- up hi's topic.

why cares about what u think. its not ur money its my  f.. money. i f...  work  hard  to earn it.  and    this is how he makes deals?  then tell me  why he did NOT pm me  asking  if i still need thos items?

well from pictures we can clearly see that u made a deal by not even having client ready to trade with him. It's his fault but u got disappeared for 3 weeks (as gacha said).

Surely it's ur own responsibility to return his money back as soon as possible cause the mistake/error seems to be just URS.