[WTT] Need a Paysafecard will pay with Paypal

leet2k

leet2k is trusted ur just probably raging here franky cause ur pathetic friends at psc-exchange are scamers and they got busted.

qq elsewhere retard.

leet2k is trusted ur just probably raging here franky cause ur pathetic friends at psc-exchange are scamers and they got busted.

qq elsewhere retard.

+1

Guys if you used your brain ''JUST A LITTLE BIT'' you'd get to the point that leet2k is a scammer.

He's trading 100 euro for 100 euro PSC? Doesn't this sound weird? Why won't leet2k go to an ordinary shop in Germany, in his town, and buy the psc himself? Because he's a scammer, and I thank myself for not being that stupid to trade with him. Thus, always confirm whether the person is scammer or not by checking his feedbacks. I know that leet2k traded with magaki13, but with no one else. I think he traded with him successfully just in order to scam more naïve people, I personally trade with people having above 10 feedbacks.

This guy is 100% legit and safe, today I traded my 100 euro PSC to 95 paypal: http://www.exchangemoneyplace.com/verified-digital-currency-exchange/6803-not-find-exchanger-just-check.html

Be sure to trade with him in future and not with a-holes here @ maxcheaters, who are mostly scammers.