interlude [L2J] L2Borderline x500

JeRiChO

Balanced? There are pre frenzied destros running around killing everyone with 1 crit then there  are daggers hitting 6k backstabs on a bish with 1.7k pdef...nice balance.

well than learn to buff , cause i have 2.5k pdef on my bishop with set+6 and nothing hits me for more than 2.5k

well than learn to buff , cause i have 2.5k pdef on my bishop with set+6 and nothing hits me for more than 2.5k

What buff are you shithead talkin about? I know how to buff perfectly, you`re lying as shit, that`s so obvious...

What buff are you shithead talkin about? I know how to buff perfectly, you`re lying as shit, that`s so obvious...

dont you got it... everyone that complains about archer ( here or on theyr forum ) will get answer from other archers like "LOOOL, learn to buff" or from other classes "yes,ffs, it's fking obviosly that archers are doing HIGH CRITS" ...

and as far as I saw ... every day passing, higher crit's ... with dagger ( apella light +6 set ) with dagger buffs ( cov, g shild, w/o zerk ) should be a great P def .. and I take crit from a pr ( w/ cat buff) and w/o takeing hex, 4,5k ... that should be realy awesome ....

anyway ... I left ... archers ftw ... in max 1 week the server will fail for the 2nd time in 1 month .. gf

dont you got it... everyone that complains about archer ( here or on theyr forum ) will get answer from other archers like "LOOOL, learn to buff" or from other classes "yes,ffs, it's fking obviosly that archers are doing HIGH CRITS" ...

and as far as I saw ... every day passing, higher crit's ... with dagger ( apella light +6 set ) with dagger buffs ( cov, g shild, w/o zerk ) should be a great P def .. and I take crit from a pr ( w/ cat buff) and w/o takeing hex, 4,5k ... that should be realy awesome ....

anyway ... I left ... archers ftw ... in max 1 week the server will fail for the 2nd time in 1 month .. gf

Couldn`t agree more.

First oly period ended. Gz to new heroes.

Also from now on Custom tattoo's are enchantable.

Yeah im 1st at oly with WL but someone else got the hero ;o

Also my char is bugged when i try to log i get either error or either i logged once and i was stucked and 81 lvl.

Cool server bro.

Also my char is bugged when i try to log i get either error or either i logged once and i was stucked and 81 lvl.

Cool server bro.

cool story when hero exchange his points he go last  and  second go first

yo demon wannabe is currently hero and he is hero and he will stay hero because he changed his pts for ngp so he lost his points and he took ngp whats up brah ?

shut your mounth and think before post moron

/Orcasm.

Cool server bro.

I think answers below are clear.

yo demon wannabe is currently hero and he is hero and he will stay hero because he changed his pts for ngp so he lost his points and he took ngp whats up brah ?

shut your mounth and think before post moron

/Orcasm.

cool story when hero exchange his points he go last  and  second go first

This server became shit imo, in the start it was cool.

But, Archers got nerfed so everyone rerolled to daggers.

Elixirs can be spammed every 5 seconds.

Nice server bro.

You play to our server? Cause we didnt touch archers.

I finally quited that .... server, I liked it A LOT but since there is a new server to play I'm leaving, some things I want to say before leaving is that on my PR I got 170 evasion and there are 3-4 archers on server which never miss me

those 3-4 hit me for 4-5200 dmg on my 2600 p def and I hit them for 1400 (1800 on hex) to 2k (2300 on hex)

They are hitting as fast as Silver Rangers, Making dmg like PR + Dead eye, defending like humans, I can agree with their dmg only If they got active might and tattoo might but how comes their p def or atk speed?...

Hope that admin is not "corrupted" because some ppl give moneys so they can be "perfect" and a new  server can't say "no" to 100euros or something like that....

BB,GL,HF keep your "good" work on server

PS: When I first time logged here there was like 150ppl now hardly 50... why? :/

I finally quited that .... server, I liked it A LOT but since there is a new server to play I'm leaving, some things I want to say before leaving is that on my PR I got 170 evasion and there are 3-4 archers on server which never miss me

those 3-4 hit me for 4-5200 dmg on my 2600 p def and I hit them for 1400 (1800 on hex) to 2k (2300 on hex)

They are hitting as fast as Silver Rangers, Making dmg like PR + Dead eye, defending like humans, I can agree with their dmg only If they got active might and tattoo might but how comes their p def or atk speed?...

Hope that admin is not "corrupted" because some ppl give moneys so they can be "perfect" and a new  server can't say "no" to 100euros or something like that....

BB,GL,HF keep your "good" work on server

PS: When I first time logged here there was like 150ppl now hardly 50... why? :/

First of all,you are the dwarf who was crying and claming that maestro's are oly farmers on other servers but not here. Second, the archer that hit 4-5k dmg was PR with passive duel might,active might,cat buff and valor . Also he was wearing might tattoo. Third donations are not opened and there are no sh1t like these that you claim. You have proofs? If not then dont speak at all.The only thing that you will not find here even u try very much is corruption. Server has 50 ppl online at morning,but we reach 100 on afternoon. We will keep work on server, but before you emoquit you can report and suggest things that u dont like on our forum. Server is 10 days online only,so things can be improved. Cya.