L2 Gang

Scarface™

WoW! You are GOOD!!!! :)

Any serious guy can reply? ;D

Ι know.

I'm serious.

Hello Gang. Unfortunately due to some problems we had to wipe the server. I want to mention that we tryed 12 hours to recover the data without success. We never intended to ever wipe this server, but it was the only solution to be back up.  We took all the measures possible to avoid this in the future, meaning Back-Up to a secured server every 12 hours. We hope that you stay with us for a fresh start for everyone.

check at their site >.>

Hello Gang. Unfortunately due to some problems we had to wipe the server. I want to mention that we tryed 12 hours to recover the data without success. We never intended to ever wipe this server, but it was the only solution to be back up.  We took all the measures possible to avoid this in the future, meaning Back-Up to a secured server every 12 hours. We hope that you stay with us for a fresh start for everyone.

check at their site >.>

I checked! But if somebody hacked server, owner would announce it? A little bit LoL! i think.....

Yes the server got hacked.

I checked the website (l2gang.com) the day that the server went down, and there was written something like "f**k you retard, racist motherf***r" in spanish.

So.................. ::) ::)