Looking For a Developer

Azizka15

Question

Hello Fellow Maxcheaters Members!

I am currently looking for a partner to start a server with, just to talk about starting a project mainly for fun. There will be a 50 50 control and both me and the developer will have enough power to suggest and modify certain things in the server.

You can probably put this as a GM application, but it's not. I would like to start a server for fun, because recently I don't see any good PvP servers. All of them are either for donation use, or have corrupted staff.

This is a professional matter, and I would like some one who knows how to speak English, and if any other languages are there, they could come in handy. Developer must be a skilled Java, Python, etc... Web designers and other staff members will come if necessary but for now I would just like to have a base to experiment on and hopefully set the server LIVE>

Contact me through PM, or MSN: BoomFunk_FC@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time

Best regards

-Azizka15!

6 answers to this question

Moved and cleaned from off-topic replies.

A reminder:

Don't reply at the topics with stuff like "Wrong Section" or "Somebody move it please".

Just report them here.