Varacolaci

hello

ty for bot :)

i have one question

how i get IP and port from one server ?

i play to private server and cant use l2w

if any help me pls wirte here :)

ty to advanced

Whats the server web page? Ill try to get the IP (its easy but im busy to make a guide now)

I can log in game with this walker, I see the HP/MP of mobs and NPC, but I can't get it to work otherwise. When I press begin combat, nothing happens. My toon just stands there. And the server is ofc retail Hindemith.

I can log in game with this walker, I see the HP/MP of mobs and NPC, but I can't get it to work otherwise. When I press begin combat, nothing happens. My toon just stands there. And the server is ofc retail Hindemith.

check if the verify is ok

it's on Basic - Other control. If it's not ok, and it says that verify failed, you did something wrong with the forward.bat

this is how the forward.bat should look if it works.

13550294kv1.jpg

Whats the server web page? Ill try to get the IP (its easy but im busy to make a guide now)

www.l2planet.ru

how can i understand if work tctunel?

is it posible, that the bot has tuned and somewhere uploaded

i was using this crack for two months now but today whan i tryed to log in i entered the game but the walker did not varifyed... tcp tunnel displays the following error 'use_tunnel: client : recv <>: eof: result too large'

same here, today verification failed (that in my mind says that its was not a mistake that class c local ip pass the verification but a predermined plan...that includes server transfers from nc...)

• 9 months later...