Spinglo new site :)

HeLoO

Spinglo is new site where you can win ipod, ipad, macbook its free

Please register per my refferals, thx :)

http://www.spinglo.com/i/heloo

What is Spinglo?

Spinglo is an international social network marketing system which offers special deals to consumers of products and services spheres. It also offers various bonuses Spinglo which enables users to benefit.

Do Spinglo send spam?

Spinglo not send spam. Spinglo unless it can send some information to their customers about upcoming events and developments in the online space.

Who owns Spinglo?

Phoenix Network International Limited - UK company that owns this project.

Company Address: 52-54 Gracechurch StreetLondon, UNITED KINGDOM, EC3V 0EH 44 7880731030

Company management: David Bosley, Lee Britton, Mike Conroy.

What is Spinglo points?

Spinglo points is a Web page "currency" that the future can be redeemed for discounts and services, it also appears that the products will be available for free. Spinglo points clear in the future real value.

How can I get Spinglo points?

Spinglo points currently available in three ways:

• Connecting a daily basis resulting in 50 points Spinglo

• inviting your friends to log in to Spinglo.com (100 Spinglo points for a new account)

• The purchase of goods and services from Spinglo partners (the future)

What is Spinglo competitions?

Spinglo competitions surinkit goal is a large audience of customers before you start an online store Spinglo (2011).

What services are provided Spinglo?

Spinglo provide all the services people need in their lives: food, health products, cosmetics, clothing, travel, different techniques, etc. lower prices.

Why Spinglo users to only accept invitations?

Spinglo each user wants to connect to the network, which guarantees high-quality customer base.

Why so little information about Spinglo?

Spinglo is a new business concept that aims to prevent plagijato, so more information will be known when the idea will be fully generated.

Is my personal information secure Spinglo portal?

Spinglo non-partial information to third parties, your information is completely safe.

Here is screen from lithuania who winned 2 ipod nano :) ipod-1024x767.png

http://www.spinglo.com/i/heloo