Rpg-club Alternative Bot ( Lineage 2 ClockMan's Remote Control 3.0 Light )

TILEMACHOS

is it possible to detect it?

there is always a way to detect the program, but there is always a way to hide the program. (hidetoolz, change title, recompile, change dll names)

hf :)

Clockman made awesome bot :D

His program is calling function inside Lineage...it doesn't sends any packet to the server,it just calls the inside lineage scripts for play the game and loads informations from the running client like character name etc. :D

I am tired with L2walker trying to make it work on servers..i 'll start my project to make something similar to L2walker but i'll use this method to handle the character :)

Clockman already gave me some source code so i'll start from tonight :D

The most impresive with this bot is that they cannot disable it or block it permantly...

As Mpj123 says we can hide itt if they make a detection for this...but they can't disable the functions that calls because if they do something like this Lineage client will not work Hehehehe

As Mpj123 says we can hide itt if they make a detection for this...but they can't disable the functions that calls because if they do something like this Lineage client will not work Hehehehe

Everything can be blocked, trust me, i know a very simple way to block all posible hook methods. And i know a very simple way to block all l2walkers, l2net, l2controls and others things what work outside a game. The question just is: "Are server developers already know that, and Are they enough skilled ?". I'm sure that RPG-Club developers can easly block it and all things by a few lines of code and 2 hooks. But i thing also that they don't want do that. Players must think of the administration that they are morons. Because there is no bigger mistake than underestimation of your oponent, and that knowledge gives administration huge advantage.

Hmm, maybe i should start develop anti-bot systems :P It woud be indestructible. Hehe. (Just need prototype and address of function what sends packet to client/or puts it on queue to send...)

Will test this in some hours.

One question remains unanswered: Is there an auto-spoil function? If not, then I'd rather stick to the L2.Net. One thing I don't like about L2.Net is that It takes too long to set-up, and whenever the server crashes or you get disconnected you need to re-do everything again. I like simple programs, so I will try this out for sure.

But still I think for more secure and advanced botting - use L2.Net :)

Everything can be blocked, trust me, i know a very simple way to block all posible hook methods. And i know a very simple way to block all l2walkers, l2net, l2controls and others things what work outside a game. The question just is: "Are server developers already know that, and Are they enough skilled ?". I'm sure that RPG-Club developers can easly block it and all things by a few lines of code and 2 hooks. But i thing also that they don't want do that. Players must think of the administration that they are morons. Because there is no bigger mistake than underestimation of your oponent, and that knowledge gives administration huge advantage.

Hmm, maybe i should start develop anti-bot systems :P It woud be indestructible. Hehe. (Just need prototype and address of function what sends packet to client/or puts it on queue to send...)

Whatever protection you gonna make and add it to a client if someone understand how it works he can make a new client,add some function like yours but without blocking hooks etc. and then he can login normally...everyone who understands assembly can do this...

NcSoft releases the original files on wich walker etc can work...Some people like Fyyre unpacked them from Themida thats why we have so good antibot protections...

Having an original unpacked system like everyone has...if you are skilled and you can understand the protection then you can make something similar and login Normaly :)

Also there are many stealth hooking techniques you can use...

There are very good Crackers around that can unpack everything...they say one thing : Everything that can be run and working can be also unpacked...

I know people that can unpack Virtual Machine protectors very easy like Nooby and LFC-AT they have done it very good with VMProtect :P

Also the best protection like Ring0 protectors (Kernel Mode Protectors) have been owned by some peoples...

CRC checks etc are easy to byppased...the only thing you need is time,brain and patience!

So after all those i said i think that there are no antibots that can really stop everyone...

Players must think of the administration that they are morons. Because there is no bigger mistake than underestimation of your oponent, and that knowledge gives administration huge advantage.

Yet they found you and banned so either someone reported you or they checked that forums like i told you before. It's preety easy for players to spot a bot due to how it picks up items for example. Anyway, software is nice but it's missing few features like a summon auto attack for instance ;-)

@Lain, no, there is no auto-spoil in it. In fact is preety simple fighters only bot with pet attack, drops pickup and auto hp pots features if it comes to exping. It has few more usefull functions usefull in pvp and they're posted here.

admin detect clockman bot , lock banlist x5 and x15 :P  ban all account an x5 ;)

tClock4 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

ClockMan Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Z50 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Z40 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Z30 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Z20 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Z10 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

tClock5 Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

tClockMan Dec 1 2010 1:47AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

tClock2 Dec 1 2010 1:45AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

Krasnal Dec 1 2010 1:45AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

Bot

tClock3 Dec 1 2010 1:44AM Dec 21 2012 9:11PM Account Ban Banned

True, they baned all my acc. I'm glad that they did it only 2 weeks after server start, when my char was only 70 lvl :P

And No, they didn't detect. They just ban all accounts with name "clockman". Even those what i didn't used long time... For me it's looks like act of panic. This make me laught.

Anyway we working on new version. Already got all necessary data of players, mobs, summons, skills, buffs. Few options for folow, auto heal, recharge, toi quest sub auto click :P, multi assist. And good target system. But still there is some work left ...

Edit: Yep thats all my chars from acc. clockman - clockman5, looks like admins learned how to add 2+2.

I also already banned only because I had an account with the same password. You have checked the IP and old accounts also have a ban, as I had before when I used the bot.

A feature will be available from spoiling?

A feature will be available from spoiling?

You asking about those version 3.0 Light ?

There can be added option for using spoil or autoattack with summon. But i want keep my eye on 4.0 version. What will support all those things too.