girl

Epimetheus

OH NO NO NO! I've got a better idea.

Tell her that you're gay and you need a girl friend for company, since boys don't like you.

There are two possibilities:

- You will be humiliated in front of the whole school, since she'll laugh her ass off and tell everything to every1.

- You will be humiliated in front of the whole school + internet, if she has a facebook account.

Good luck!

PS: If this doesn't work, then try this.

Or simply speak to her,any maybe humiliated,and then do what coyote said

Don't be dumb, if he talks to her and tells her about his feelings, he won't be able to pretend the gay guy afterwards.

Don't be dumb, if he talks to her and tells her about his feelings, he won't be able to pretend the gay guy afterwards.

i was talking to last part of this,but anyway,he can pretend gay for 2 weeks after,and then ask for company

OH NO NO NO! I've got a better idea.

Tell her that you're gay and you need a girl friend for company, since boys don't like you.

There are two possibilities:

- You will be humiliated in front of the whole school, since she'll laugh her ass off and tell everything to every1.

- You will be humiliated in front of the whole school + internet, if she has a facebook account.

Good luck!

PS: If this doesn't work, then try this.

tested and works 100% no errors

.....you are all off-topic

is about helping him

1.Go to her and tell you like her

2.try to go with a group in the town for something and stay near her and speak also

3.if you don't try...soz ...but you are a gay...and her ass is not for you..

.....you are all off-topic

is about helping him

1.Go to her and tell you like her

2.try to go with a group in the town for something and stay near her and speak also

3.if you don't try...soz ...but you are a gay...and her ass is not for you..

yea ofc

you'l have 23 years...and still virgin....you'l mind will make you lose it with the cat or with the horse

Try again, this time in Romanian. I guess I'll be able to understand them more easily.