I want an opinion

xaris100

Garen- not cheap, but really easy to play with, high attack, high armor, strong ulti.

Warwick- easy,quite cheap, to pwn with you need to have 3-5 round experience.

Master Yi- very easy, very cheap, but as someone said at lvl 30 playing as Yi is hard as hell, I agree with that, since I've tryed not long time ago.

Ashe- a cheap pwner champ, but to pwn you must have experience with her and know an ultimate built, also tank-dependable, cuz she's really squishy.

Mordekaiser- a pwn char tank, very rare at ~10lvl games, but really often at ~30lvl games, can be built as dps, tank or nuke. I prefer tank built, since with other builts he's quite a squishy guy.

Malphite- my favorite support champ, also easy to pwn with, I remember when I've tried him, I had 16/0 k/d ratio, it was on ~13lvl game and I've never seen that champ until I've bought him, so it makes him the most rarest champ to see in game. ^^

I've never seen that champ until I've bought him, so it makes him the most rarest champ to see in game. ^^

Most rare champs are Heimerdinger, Alistar and Corki.

I encounter Malphites pretty often...

Most rare champs are Heimerdinger, Alistar and Corki.

I encounter Malphites pretty often...

Well, I encounter Heimerdinger and Corki often, can't say the same about Alistar and Malphite. In my entire playing career I've seen only 3-4 times someone other besides me playing as Malphite. About Alistar, he's quite an often fella at ~15lvl games.

Well, I encounter Heimerdinger and Corki often, can't say the same about Alistar and Malphite. In my entire playing career I've seen only 3-4 times someone other besides me playing as Malphite. About Alistar, he's quite an often fella at ~15lvl games.

ok got the most rare champion... Urgot :P

These statistics haven't been updated for ages. If you look carefully, they don't even have Kog Maw and champions that were released after him...

These statistics haven't been updated for ages. If you look carefully, they don't even have Kog Maw and champions that were released after him...

yeah, now i saw it, 0.87 patch

• 2 weeks later...

blitzcrank is one of the rarest.I meeted him 1-2 times as long i play LoL(lvl 20),same to Corki,dunno about them on lvl 30 though

Today, I've played maybe 6 rounds and 4 of them had blitz in team, can't say it's rare.