interlude [L2J] Elish Interlude 65x

Meduolis

Elish team would like to represent all of you our Lineage II Interlude 65x rate server. All players welcome to server, which is starting at Friday (19, November, 2010) 20:00 GMT+2 o'clock. More information at http://lineage.elish.lt

good luck.......i wish there where more info on the site like how many buffs are there and what about the mini shop i understood up to b grade items but can we find s reciepe there ?? i love spoiling and crafting i would join only for that part!

You can find these rates in our server

65x exp (with party 2x more), 65x sp (with party 2x more), 90x adena drop, 25x item drop, 45x spoil, 10x quest drop, 10x quest reward and 1x raid boss items drop. Also in our server you can find 65% (with 18 maximum) enchant rates for weapon ,armor and jewelry.

What is more?

Class manager. You can change your profession easily, without any quest.

Mini shop. In this shop you can buy items up to B grade, materials, recipes, some of quest items and consumables Also here you can change your seal stones to ancient adenas.

Auto skill learning. You do not need any spellbook. Skills will auto learn in each level up.

Buffer. This server npc will help you in game with some magic supports.

Dungeon Manager. This server npc can teleport you to any catacomb or necropoly.

Marketer and Blacksmith mammon. These Mammons are spawned in all biggest towns. No quest required.

Weekly hero change. Every Sunday night hero will be changing to new ones.

Team vs Team event. Every 2 hours you can join to event . Winners will get some prizes.

Longer buff time. All buffs, songs and dances have one hour limit.

Stable game. Server problems fixing all the time. What is more, server up time 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. With good internet quality ,you can play here easily without any connection problems.

infos from their site!

How you can say that if you don't even play there :) Or.. if you play there ,if you saying "this server is not good", then you must have a reason why it is not good. But i see you don't have your reason, so you just a kid, who trying to defame this server.

Put the rates, and a bit more info, just by looking at that you aren't getting me to play on your server

You can find these rates in our server

65x exp (with party 2x more), 65x sp (with party 2x more), 90x adena drop, 25x item drop, 45x spoil, 10x quest drop, 10x quest reward and 1x raid boss items drop. Also in our server you can find 65% (with 18 maximum) enchant rates for weapon ,armor and jewelry.

What is more?

Class manager. You can change your profession easily, without any quest.

Mini shop. In this shop you can buy items up to B grade, materials, recipes, some of quest items and consumables Also here you can change your seal stones to ancient adenas.

Auto skill learning. You do not need any spellbook. Skills will auto learn in each level up.

Buffer. This server npc will help you in game with some magic supports.

Dungeon Manager. This server npc can teleport you to any catacomb or necropoly.

Marketer and Blacksmith mammon. These Mammons are spawned in all biggest towns. No quest required.

Weekly hero change. Every Sunday night hero will be changing to new ones.

Team vs Team event. Every 2 hours you can join to event . Winners will get some prizes.

Longer buff time. All buffs, songs and dances have one hour limit.

Stable game. Server problems fixing all the time. What is more, server up time 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. With good internet quality ,you can play here easily without any connection problems.