interlude [L2J]Line][Age Sental PvP Server

Agelos_DSF

LineAge  

21 members have voted

1. 1. LineAge

• Sental
    • Sental
    • Sental

i can speak english fluently, but no time at the moment to provide my service at the server. soon, when i am reliefed from all of my tasks, i will re-log again, and aid your needs dont worry.

i can speak english fluently, but no time at the moment to provide my service at the server. soon, when i am reliefed from all of my tasks, i will re-log again, and aid your needs dont worry.

Okay, btw advertise your server on vote sites like hopzones, hopzone, topzone, pmfun (not just add the server, register and post server's info into adzone).

And btw, until you got some time in real life, you can hire a guy to help people and answer them but w/o any privileges given. I just saw, my "friend" wants to be that kind of person, see hopzone forums Staff Recruitment section and you'll get it ;)

Make patch link download again....Old broken:S.

Its not broken. I can download it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/ru9w-iDj/SentalL2_V_12.html

<Edit> Aina uploaded patch to another upload site (Megaupload), here's the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPXKZA9N

Aziska15 requested to be gm

i said no and look

LOL, ok? your server is majorly failing you dont have an english speaking team member, you got no balance, you have players that are leaving, open your eyes,AMATURE ADMIN

and i got a question who are you azizka? the ncsoft? or a java sun certificate programmer?

plz dont qq cause i dont make you gm

Haha that's basically coming from the guy who begged for a dev to make him a server and tries to make all his explanations so profound that it's funny.

Anyway...

1: Summoners are good... Nice to have a server with summoners being playable

2: How many are on

3: How are Dynasty stats

Okay, btw advertise your server on vote sites like hopzones, hopzone, topzone, pmfun (not just add the server, register and post server's info into adzone).

And btw, until you got some time in real life, you can hire a guy to help people and answer them but w/o any privileges given. I just saw, my "friend" wants to be that kind of person, see hopzone forums Staff Recruitment section and you'll get it ;)

Wow, Ive been looking for another L2 server search engine, thanks.. never knew about hopzones

Wow, Ive been looking for another L2 server search engine, thanks.. never knew about hopzones

Hah, no problem =D

Still waiting for someone to reply what's going on (server off). I told them they need to get forum and/or supporter fast - English speaking one.

I say Features are Really Good..

Enchant rate 55% nice Max at + 10 Nice  Summoners with NPC  where can buff pet is nice

To buy S weapon with Some difficult is nice.. No boss  Jewels  Nice

The bad :  Costum armor s... The costum area s .. Costum mobs..

My opnion Remove costum ..  Add  COkes* at Varka mobs or ketra ... more retail like is better...

Any costum is faild* remove cloaks*

I say Features are Really Good..

Enchant rate 55% nice Max at + 10 Nice  Summoners with NPC  where can buff pet is nice

To buy S weapon with Some difficult is nice.. No boss  Jewels  Nice

The bad :  Costum armor s... The costum area s .. Costum mobs..

My opnion Remove costum ..  Add  COkes* at Varka mobs or ketra ... more retail like is better...

Any costum is faild* remove cloaks*

clocks are on retail

Dyna armor will stay atm and lol i am online how is off?

lol i am online how is off?

Now its on, it wasn't on earlier today. Also the site messed up, now its back to normal.

Anyway, RB didnt drop anything, i was killing it with few people and one of them said that here are no drops (since they killed me when RB had low hp - retarded kids)

Now its on, it wasn't on earlier today. Also the site messed up, now its back to normal.

Anyway, RB didnt drop anything, i was killing it with few people and one of them said that here are no drops (since they killed me when RB had low hp - retarded kids)

the may lied :D

Btw we tranfered the site earlier of morning on a better hosting (i order also the domain)

And we restarted the machine :D

You kill Ant Queen..  if u hit Ant with a char high  lvl nothing drop.

You kill Ant Queen..  if u hit Ant with a char high  lvl nothing drop.

No we didnt, we killed Boss from Special Boss Zone and it took us like 30min+

They cant lie, i would of seen the drops, i was in pt.