Last Kamael pack (Thanks to russian ppl)

90% of this is bugged

i thing your head is bugged :)

how can you download with 12 posts lol ?

Candy 27 posts? nice.

i dont have core errors with Eclipse.

Spyros yes you can edit it.English configs ;)

ustable... i dont think so...i test it 2 months now :) (look in the rsf folder and you will find what i mean)

bugs yes but not so tragedy...(come on all packs for CT1 suX,i thing its the best pack for now)

Quests my friend Dragoon needs core support or if you know how to fix it you can take some quests from l2emu pack and modify it.(i said i will not share my work yet :P)

ps:If you change my post counts again to see it i will delete it ok moderators?

yeah all ct1 pucks its sux cuz arent ct1 :) its interlude :)

and this is same interlude full unstable and with bilion bugs and are NOT kamael pack

its uncompatible with kamael clients(eng) all this mean and this packet its Sux too like all other ct1(not realy just interlude) packs

well nice share but....can't have full kamael wtf ownage server :) i mean it's a new race and a lot of new skill types...good job but a lot more can be done....very good job at least according to my expectations

yeah all ct1 pucks its sux cuz arent ct1 :) its interlude :)

and this is same interlude full unstable and with bilion bugs and are NOT kamael pack

its uncompatible with kamael clients(eng) all this mean and this packet its Sux too like all other ct1(not realy just interlude) packs

i agree Mordaneus and this pack sux but its the best for now to try kamael race,skills,areas,mobs :P (my opinion)

did you had any problem with English client? i dont understand what you mean here (its uncompatible with kamael clients(eng) )

we play with english client and we play perfect.

client does not make troubles to server.and i said its only for PvP servers not for low rates(bugged areas,mobs)

Superhacker yes its "better" from l2joneo pack for now.oneo need a lot of work.(but they have a lot of customs)

setokaiba thanks but i just add some lines in SQL and nothing more.(need more core support)

jurgutis stop spam... and you are like a shit but i will not tell it to you.

hahah this server is like the shit  :o :o

Dude stop  spamming you don't even have enough posts to view what he has uploaded...

by the way Vampirian i know it's hard :/ I hope people like you go on with the good work so we can get free kamael servers to test and have fun :) Don't mind idiotic insults like that guys :)

Dont worry for them they need a lot of posts to read this topic :)

well..i will share & upload all new versions of kamael redline project.

now i'm testing and compile 72 update 5 (the newest) if its better from this i'll share it with the new kamael quests,kamael raids,kamael spawnlist,drops,kamael geodata and fixed skills.