[Review]Wheelman[PS3,XBox360,PC]

Grimmjow

wheelman.jpg

the-wheelman.jpg

wheelman2.jpg

Wheelman is a driving game developed by Midway Studios - Newcastle and published by Ubisoft and Midway Games for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.

The game is set in an open world modeled after Barcelona, full of destructible objects, alleyways, shortcuts through office blocks and a total of 31 story missions and 105 side missions. While most missions are driving-oriented there are also foot missions which are played from a third person and incorporated a crouching system similar to the one used in Goldeneye. A wide variety of guns is preserved for the player including pistols to RPGs.

Among the vehicles used by Milo Burik in the game is the Pontiac G8,[2] shown in released trailers for Wheelman. Reports[3] also indicated that the Opel Astra is a drivable vehicle. In the demo, his license plate says MRTL KM8T which is a reference to Mortal Kombat, Midway's popular fighting game.

the game is new? cause the graphics are so bad...san andreas graphics are better!

I don't think so....

Wheelman graphics are not compared to San Andreas...

Actually San Andreas isn't compared with any game, I think it has the worst graphics