DN x15

Black Jack

Well it doesn't have npc buffers exp is normal rate (not kill 2 mobs and be 78) hard to make a good char you have to craft all equip over C grade (you can buy C grade form giran) it is hard to get sub class which means you get 2 clasess in 1 which makes dragon unique as a server you can have let's say both skills of Necro and Prophet on same char meaning you can cast buffs and then nuke and kill people you also get double robe mastery meaning better p def..equipment (S grade+sa is not rare but hard to attain especially the crystal staging from 10-->13 because there are many people that farm big bosses (but it isnt impossible to get it) Well ask more i will reply more :)

http://www.dragon-community.net is the site of the server.Why didn't you search at google.Having the site means you can find what are looking for.

You need level 76+ you start quest you kill Longhorn golk. toi 11 boss and it drops horn you bring horn to npc to finish quest and you pick 2nd class which is stacked (there are 4 other golk. that give item as quest horn same story) it's hard getting the boss cuz everyone want it.....

u cant make pt to kill it and all pt get it?? anyway i just started the server ^^

Well there are 2 types of golkies one drops one horn 100% and has chance to drop 2nd (5% chance) that is the toi 11 one and it has  the other 4 are quest golkies to get horn as quest item you can get it with party but only 1 guy gets it at random and the party which gets the last hit on the boss has one or more people who have not started sub class quest chances to even get horn are decreased meaning if you have 9 people all got quest for sub class get last hit boom one random guy from them gets horn 100% if one doesn't have quest it goes down to 90%  i think and so on :)

Hum, I think that the % the horn feel in the pt don't change if there is somebody who doesn't have the quest. The party who give the last hit, will have randomly the horn 100%.

Dragon main coder Drake: Oh, i didn't said a thing....

have you readed about the 5% possibility to get nothing? Well... for each party member of your party that is already subbed (or don't have the quest) the % raises (up to 50% in the worst case of only one player in the whole party that needs the horn).

This should help to build party of players that REALLY need the horn. (a full party of players that have the quest to get the horn have the chance to get nothing equal to 1%).

So, at the end, bigger chance to get horn is make big party of players with the quest to complete. (this is for the two golky, not the ToI one)

He says two because he added 2 more later

Well it doesn't have npc buffers exp is normal rate (not kill 2 mobs and be 78) hard to make a good char you have to craft all equip over C grade (you can buy C grade form giran) it is hard to get sub class which means you get 2 clasess in 1 which makes dragon unique as a server you can have let's say both skills of Necro and Prophet on same char meaning you can cast buffs and then nuke and kill people you also get double robe mastery meaning better p def..equipment (S grade+sa is not rare but hard to attain especially the crystal staging from 10-->13 because there are many people that farm big bosses (but it isnt impossible to get it) Well ask more i will reply more :)

NPC buffers they have. For newbies u can get buffs. there is NPC.

Eh yeah but over level 20 they don't work and it's not like 2000 buffs :) ah also max is 20 buffs inc pots excluding stuff like power charges on glad/tyrant ,toggles etc :)

i like dn..its a real c4 server and i am 30 lvl omg :P ^^ ....anyway i cant leave so easy from l2forever..i have many items....

P.S anyone who has a char in DN with no items and he doesnt want to play he can give it to me...i bored to xp :P

P.S2 how i change to the 3rd class?? is it simple or i need to do the quest??