[Share]Refreshed l2walker for ~```Dragon-Network.com```~

Paul_Greatest

Paul check a few bots in none of the x15, evil works, boots pounding on the other servers also have errors, some time after a few can stand in place and do not fight or die

you have 8 posts....how you can speak about them???you don't seen the topic

And the issue of which you can enter with some accounts and not with others please

WORK and NO WORK.

if any want log any account work perfect. However, the account must not enter any char to retail, to logear an account with a char that has retail (official subclasses) give error

"xx:xx:xx -> Enter World Timeout." in all chars of account whit one char retailed.

Paul_Greatest Maybe u know any solution, everyone on that server we have accounts with retail(official subclasses).

PD. I try in account whit ratail only(official subclasses), and no whit DNsub.

PD2.  :'(

tested it a couple of days, had earlier found the Russian page. This version is 10.9.8.7 and I have tested and I know from 10.9.8.15,17,19 versions are up to the 50th Perhaps a newer version of dll errors improves

tested it a couple of days, had earlier found the Russian page. This version is 10.9.8.7 and I have tested and I know from 10.9.8.15,17,19 versions are up to the 50th Perhaps a newer version of dll errors improves

You don't seen my post , how you spoken about them??)

I know. May all of what the characters with names shorter than 6 characters and can be enjoyed properly in a transparent bots on the old settings. the names of the 7 characters in the Top of additional support need a program. But, do not operate correctly.

Paul - I saw your pictures from here I know the name to use as I do, and you said what version of dll