Suggestion for mods/maxtor

mmytza

I want to suggest to mods/maxtor to make the topic where is explained how to make a l2j server to can be viewed just by vip member + 500~600 post's because every kiddo makes a server and it realy sucks. The topic should be just for thouse who realy have a idea about Lineage2 and not just to make a homemade server, hopeing to get rich. >.<

~ Please comment the other about this suggestion and if you have another idea post them.

ty

I want to suggest to mods/maxtor to make the topic where is explained how to make a l2j server to can be viewed just by vip member + 500~600 post's because every kiddo makes a server and it realy sucks. The topic should be just for thouse who realy have a idea about Lineage2 and not just to make a homemade server, hopeing to get rich. >.<

~ Please comment the other about this suggestion and if you have another idea post them.

ty

If u are VIP member or u have 500 + post on a forum dont mean that u know Lineage2... :/

No i don't agree what's your problem if some1 want to make a L2 Server? Is something bad? no. If you don't like them just don't checking them

No i don't agree what's your problem if some1 want to make a L2 Server? Is something bad? no. If you don't like them just don't checking them

yes cause every brainless kid now opens an L2server

So what? You can't order some1 to open an L2Server or not Is there own choice btw and by hidding here this post they can find it in 1k different other forums or just from google ;/ i don't see any point of hidding it

So what? You can't order some1 to open an L2Server or not Is there own choice btw and by hidding here this post they can find it in 1k different other forums or just from google ;/ i don't see any point of hidding it

yeah and the same kid makes 15 topics in Dev help(especically GR) for help,while he can't understand what we say to him

I rly dont know who is brainless,the kid that open a homemade server or those who play there? :D

Both

who cares? If none join their server it, they will close it.

You don't know greek to understand what's happening in L2jdev help GR

xexe

You don't know greek to understand what's happening in L2jdev help GR

xexe

I just see Coyote asking some stuff about those shares and the topic starter don't know nothing ::)

I just see Coyote asking some stuff about those shares and the topic starter don't know nothing ::)

i am talking about dev help,not L2jdevelop.

Both are...cause not many GOOD devs exist here at forum(or atleast,guys with maturity and brain)

Well, it's not our issue if every single member wants to open a server.It's certainly your responsibility if you join a failed server.So, your argument is invalid.

Thanks for suggesting though.We all know, the current situation with failed servers.

Locked.