[L2j]L2 Gozzer

HeLoO

• 3 weeks later...

Omg i join <.< 90% enchant rate nice

Dont Join Admin sucks there have u ever see 2 vs 1 in oly? :O the correct answer is no!

but admin didnt ban them u know why? cuz that players are from him country!

i waste my time 1 month i make top items i make 2 chars hero and i leave cuz admin is noob rly noob!

Every day new class Over power!  Berseker +0 full 15k dmg in oly :O daggers 1 backstab 10k :O

Just Dont join u will waste your time!

yeah..

+ hero prophet, summoners only to get  HERO Skills on SUB

+daggers giving insane dmg  no matter full buff / oly buff

+head admin is 13 y old kid

+fake online

+no ppl to -pvp with-

not worth playing .

Dont Join Admin sucks there have u ever see 2 vs 1 in oly? :O the correct answer is no!

but admin didnt ban them u know why? cuz that players are from him country!

i waste my time 1 month i make top items i make 2 chars hero and i leave cuz admin is noob rly noob!

Every day new class Over power!  Berseker +0 full 15k dmg in oly :O daggers 1 backstab 10k :O

Just Dont join u will waste your time!

Thats the most stupid statement i have ever heard. Yeah there was a bug with oly but thats our fault not that players' so why should i ban him? You could have asked to give your points back thats all. Server isnt online a month yet and what are you talking about when you are saying im a noob? Well don't look at damage when you are with lowest grade items without enchants and attributes.

yeah..

+ hero prophet, summoners only to get  HERO Skills on SUB

+daggers giving insane dmg  no matter full buff / oly buff

+head admin is 13 y old kid

+fake online

+no ppl to -pvp with-

not worth playing .

Yeah so what? Then tell me whats your point for being hero. Hero chat? Well i didnt see daggers do so much damage.(btw their damage was fixed today) How can you tell im 13 yo? Online is not fake theres just always ~30 offline shops. Actually theres always someone in pvp zone.

Thats the most stupid statement i have ever heard. Yeah there was a bug with oly but thats our fault not that players' so why should i ban him? You could have asked to give your points back thats all. Server isnt online a month yet and what are you talking about when you are saying im a noob? Well don't look at damage when you are with lowest grade items without enchants and attributes.

Yeah so what? Then tell me whats your point for being hero. Hero chat? Well i didnt see daggers do so much damage.(btw their damage was fixed today) How can you tell im 13 yo? Online is not fake theres just always ~30 offline shops. Actually theres always someone in pvp zone.

dude again u are rly stupid this is report is ban who can play on server with 150 players on.... on same ally? no pvp no nothing and u know why? cuz most are from your country go play others server and if go 2 vs 1 for bug or server problem

guyz take ban No ask for help to kill me ok? i thought server was best but now sucks a lot death mark +30 -20 chance and u told that omg? are u fucking kidding me? who wanna play there? huh? evasion on daggers goes like 200 ++ special elf and dark elf who can make them dmg? :O u dont fix u destroy!

yeah +1

DAggers r impossible to hit with accuracy [active] all acc+ buffs+HE skill

And don't force me to tell my Hero friends on this lol server to post here[pics] insane dmg from daggers to them with XXXXXXX valor  O N .

no more 256 online , now it's like 166 guess why  + offline + Covers +15  + prophets

As i have seen biggest clan was international(at least at the beginning) and again theres always someone in pvp zone.

About 1/4 hits are missed on daggers i dont think its such a big loss and anyway their evasion was decreased too.

Yeah you reported server bug not someone bugging. Why should i ban him if its not his fault? Maby i should have banned you because you just were there when bug occured? Thats just stupid but looks logic to you right?

As i said before daggers damage was more balanced today.

Ok i think thats not place to be flaming so i wont be discussing this matter with you anymore as it turns into flaming.

As i have seen biggest clan was international(at least at the beginning) and again theres always someone in pvp zone.

About 1/4 hits are missed on daggers i dont think its such a big loss and anyway their evasion was decreased too.

Yeah you reported server bug not someone bugging. Why should i ban him if its not his fault? Maby i should have banned you because you just were there when bug occured? Thats just stupid but looks logic to you right?

As i said before daggers damage was more balanced today.

Ok i think thats not place to be flaming so i wont be discussing this matter with you anymore as it turns into flaming.

its not his fault? i give u pic with ASKING HELP!!! ITS NOT FAULT?