Black mail abuse

DominiQue

72539190.png

I deleted the old svn and bought a new one,so we was kicked.I told him to give me again the user.

And now :

bugged files  Seller.. -beep-ing files seller do not trust him ... him invite me svn and now kick me in svn... -beep-ing files.. full of bugged and stoled 20 euro from me

He didn't paid me with the original price cuz he hasn't eneough money :).He must give me some euros atm, but I will never get something from him again ;) , 14 years old kid...

I am asking moderators : if he will post my server here,please delete the topic.Anyway in 1-2 weeks that rev will be a junk.

so?What's your point now,what we should do

1st to stop spam... dont you see that your in every topic ? if this topic was referring to you, he could send you a pm, he posted it for mods ... and you can post whatever you want finito cuz i wont read your reply :)

1st to stop spam... dont you see that your in every topic ? if this topic was referring to you, he could send you a pm, he posted it for mods ... and you can post whatever you want finito cuz i wont read your reply :)

I am telling what a mod would say

i didn't got a shit

Well, if you can prove that the files are yours, then it's under your command.I mean, we could junk the topic but if the user wants, he could easily rip your pack, so that no-one understands it.So, then, you should call a lawyer or something.

Personally, I understand, this is your work and you don't want to be shared, but we need some proofs in order to junk the topic.And believe me, a picture is not a proof.We also, can't see private messages (that's why they called private), so we need more proofs.

Thanks for reporting though.We hate rippers.