[Help]Big Problem with the subclass

Banana007

Question

Hello,

I work on an interlude l2j datapack. My problem is that when a char change subclass it keeps the buffs from the previous class, that means that anyone can stuck skill such as spell/battle force and touch of life.

I searched a bit on the L2PcInstance but i counldn't solve the problem. If anyone know how to make it removing all the effects while changing subclass please tell me

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

whe i had my server up, i did some changes in skills.xml i added a line like this <name="stayAfterDead" val="true" /> i dont remember the correct syntax, check if u have this in ur skills.xml :D

PD: yes "stayAfterDead" mean, the buff will stay if u die, but when u change subclass the buff stay too like u where died.

my english sucks, i know!!! and i am happy iohoo, i dont like english teachers!!! and i do my best whit traslators or typing words as hell

look since many datapacks has this mode(remove effect on subclass) there should be a java code on the file L2PcInstance. That's why I am asking. I need the code..

If anyone knows the code please tell me!

Index: /trunk/L2JRok-Game/src/main/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java
===================================================================
--- /trunk/L2JRok-Game/src/main/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 175)
+++ /trunk/L2JRok-Game/src/main/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/actor/instance/L2PcInstance.java (revision 177)
@@ -8738,5 +8738,5 @@
         regiveTemporarySkills();
         rewardSkills();
-        restoreEffects();
+        //restoreEffects();
         sendPacket(new EtcStatusUpdate(this));