Best Armor for SoulHound

Elegia Light Armor: Physical Attack +6.59%, Attack Speed +6% critical strike chance +17.05, resistance to Paralysis +50%, +3% movement speed, protection from fire / water / wind / earth +5, allows to wear the mantle. STR +1, DEX +2, CON -2.

Vorpal Light Armor: STR +1; DEX +2; CON -3; When equipped: Atk./Def. Power + 5.57%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Moving Spd. +3%, Resistance to Paralyze Atk. +50%, and Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5. Opens cloak slot. Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.

Morai Light Armor: STR +2; CON -2; When equipped: Atk Power +4.26%, Atk. Spd. +4%, Resistance to Damage Magic +2%, Resistance to Stun Atk. +50%, and resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +3. Opens cloak slot. Additionally, shield defense is increased. P. Def. and MP Regeneration increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.

Dynasty Light Armor: Can only be worn by Adventurers, Wind Riders, and Ghost Hunters. CON +2; DEX +2; Evasion +4.3; Max. HP +492; Resistance to darkness +8; Resistance to hold attacks +13%; Physical Attack Spd. +2.66%. Opens cloak slot. Increases Magic Resistance and Evasion when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.

this is posted in the first page too spamer.

Sido, no hard feelings but a "kfc charr" like you say can own u're azz and other 2 if has a good dexterity with his fingers. Just because you don't understand that class doesn't mean that is a joke charr :P

Ontopic: As long as i know soulhound is more than 50% based on magic, his advantage is that if his magic doesn't succed in pvp he can always take the hard way and own as a fighter. Now my question is, why some of you prefer

Dynasty Light Armor:  CON +2; DEX +2; Evasion +4.3; Max. HP +492; Resistance to darkness +8; Resistance to hold attacks +13%; Physical Attack Spd. +2.66% who has lower p def  ... over ..

Vorpal Light Armor: STR +1; DEX +2; CON -3; When equipped: Atk./Def. Power + 5.57%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Moving Spd. +3%, Resistance to Paralyze Atk. +50%, and Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5. And after +6 u get also evasion and has better p def.

If u guys pay a little more attention at the stats you will see that 1000 hp won't help you much.

Just my opinion.

Sido, no hard feelings but a "kfc charr" like you say can own u're azz and other 2 if has a good dexterity with his fingers. Just because you don't understand that class doesn't mean that is a joke charr :P

Ontopic: As long as i know soulhound is more than 50% based on magic, his advantage is that if his magic doesn't succed in pvp he can always take the hard way and own as a fighter. Now my question is, why some of you prefer

Dynasty Light Armor:  CON +2; DEX +2; Evasion +4.3; Max. HP +492; Resistance to darkness +8; Resistance to hold attacks +13%; Physical Attack Spd. +2.66% who has lower p def  ... over ..

Vorpal Light Armor: STR +1; DEX +2; CON -3; When equipped: Atk./Def. Power + 5.57%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Moving Spd. +3%, Resistance to Paralyze Atk. +50%, and Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5. And after +6 u get also evasion and has better p def.

If u guys pay a little more attention at the stats you will see that 1000 hp won't help you much.

Just my opinion.

its still a joke char even if he can pawn my ass. and thats because ncsoft sometimes unbalance the chars till the maximum possible.

about armor i was talking about Daggers class in general but most about Ghost Hunter.

and i never cared about vorpal, i said elegia suit better to my needs. ON DAGGER ofc.

please next time read the all topic, cuz the owner changed it till now.

NcSoft makes from time to time LoL classes just to have another reason to make updates, nothing more. At every update there is 1 LoL class and we should get used to it. About your dagger, yeah, elegia is best but as long as i know this topic is about SoulHounds, and i think not even you will have the patience to read 16 pages :P

NcSoft makes from time to time LoL classes just to have another reason to make updates, nothing more. At every update there is 1 LoL class and we should get used to it. About your dagger, yeah, elegia is best but as long as i know this topic is about SoulHounds, and i think not even you will have the patience to read 16 pages :P

6pages actualy, and maybe if you would read you will learn smth.

this topic was about best armor for daggers and after he changed it and asked for soulhound

6pages actualy, and maybe if you would read you will learn smth.

this topic was about best armor for daggers and after he changed it and asked for soulhound

gosh...  i dont understand this :D  few pages for daggers, few for sh... ?

best  set for SH: always to have MJ for stun resit, BW light to be a pownZorXxX, and something like dyn or a little bit better for p.def.

gosh...  i dont understand this :D  few pages for daggers, few for sh... ?

best  set for SH: always to have MJ for stun resit, BW light to be a pownZorXxX, and something like dyn or a little bit better for p.def.

actually we are talking about these armors: Elegia Light Armor, Vorpal and Morai.. u find the stats in the first page

actually we are talking about these armors: Elegia Light Armor, Vorpal and Morai.. u find the stats in the first page

But sh+bw > sh+ one of that sets...

better to have a gm shop with u :))))))

I think You will ned gm shop much more if you want all the best sets...

bw is just a B-gr... MJ - A-gr... so you dont need a lot of money for them... and i think DYN is cheaper then those 80+ freya sets (maybe i am mistaking coz i dont now those items jet... then  SORRY! ;]

Actually someone doesn't know how to play a class and it's asking in the left or right for a guide or tips :)

)

Maybe FallenDream is right so my post about  BW+MJ sets is welcom  here ;]

i voted for this:Vorpal Light Armor: STR +1; DEX +2; CON -3; When equipped: Atk./Def. Power + 5.57%, Atk. Spd. +5%, Moving Spd. +3%, Resistance to Paralyze Atk. +50%, and Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5. Opens cloak slot. Magic Resistance and Evasion Increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.

My oppinion :P