Please exploits/hacks for L2Phoenix

neargames

Try playing with l2phx perhaps?

Otherwise you can always just try out the exploits you can already find at forum... if someone knows some really nice exploit and hasnt already shared it it's not very likely that he will post it right away :P

Ok ok im sorry....dude it would be nice if your next post was in the right section next time :) Ty for considering my idea ...Better?

If you want walker info

tokken + server IP for l2phoenix.com. Enjoy :P

last check: 30.04.2007 - Working xD

Code:

LoginServerIP=75.126.57.250

LoginServerPort=2666

ProtocolVersion=656

ServerList=[1]Phoenix;

Token=5F3B352E5D39342D33313D3D2D257854215E5B24"

(not mine just google'd it)

Try the moonstone shards exploit with packet reader i think you will get some different values as reply=X and reply=Y but one of them will be succeed and one fail so it might work try it :)

plxorz  1 million dollars.....wrong section and you are annoying begger T_T i don't like that

Edit your post or i will give you -1 karma also these goes to the other one like  i should give you the -1karma cause you are old member but i don't want to see crying.. So warned you edit it..

Maybe a Ban Burger for spam with stupid comments?

you dont help these way you just create more spam..

One more offtopic post and i lock the topic...

also neargames as i know there isn't a hack or any bug out for these server.. try the ones that we have here maby something works there