[L2J] L2 Angel's world

y0unGStaR

It's kind of funny what the admin said to my sister over MSN. She sent what "Nio" said to me because it was so god damn funny and stupid that it pretty much shows you how mature the admin is here.

1: Nio claims to own a server that had 40,000 players DAILY

2: Nio claims that the "Russian Mafia" and NCsoft tried for SEVERAL MONTHS to close down his magical server due to the amount of protection it had

3: He claims to add every protection that exists and DENIES using L2J Brazil (when clearly the buffer says L2J Brazil...)

4: He claims to have developing skills that make NcSoft look bad

Thank my sister for sending me the crap Nio sent her, because it was damn funny.

It's kind of funny what the admin said to my sister over MSN. She sent what "Nio" said to me because it was so god damn funny and stupid that it pretty much shows you how mature the admin is here.

1: Nio claims to own a server that had 40,000 players DAILY

2: Nio claims that the "Russian Mafia" and NCsoft tried for SEVERAL MONTHS to close down his magical server due to the amount of protection it had

3: He claims to add every protection that exists and DENIES using L2J Brazil (when clearly the buffer says L2J Brazil...)

4: He claims to have developing skills that make NcSoft look bad

Thank my sister for sending me the crap Nio sent her, because it was damn funny.

new skills: 200 euro

every protection there is: 1000 euro

being hunted down by russian mafia to close ur server? PRICELESS

axaxaxaxa im still laughing.

too bad i dont play il. i would like to see the server with my eyes