(ENG}[HELP] 3DSMax-Client...

POP-CORN

i've made a model with the name xxnamexx

and i replaced PlastickHair... to checkout my creation with Dev-tool

but when iam using this accesorie iam recieving... this...

SkeletalMesh xxnamexx.xxnamexx: Serial size mismatch: Got 10678, Expected 10682

History: LoadObject <- (SkeletalMesh xxnamexx.xxnamexx 10854==10854/10888 176 10682) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh xxnamexx.xxnamexx NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateMeshComponents <- APawn::UpdateMeshComponents <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByItem <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- NCPawnView_InvenItemWnd::OnRButtonDown <- NCPawnView_InvenItemWnd::OnLButtonDblClick <- NCVirtualWndMain::SetFocusingWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 001901F0 515 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

can someone show me... perhaps another Accesorie to use?

f.e. Cat_ears and change those and those lines... cause iam afraid that iam changing the wrong lines...

So what have you done after you finished your model in 3ds max?

You must know; you are able to make UTX in Unreal that work for Lineage 2, but not UKX; unless you have Gildors patch or you use OAUKX

So what have you done after you finished your model in 3ds max?

You must know; you are able to make UTX in Unreal that work for Lineage 2, but not UKX; unless you have Gildors patch or you use OAUKX

i didnt use Unreal... atall.

my file is UKX and...

amd i followed what your guide was saying.

Export as 3Ds

import to Zmodeler export as 3ds again

import to 3D max Studio

export as object and then typed 1 on OAUKX process...

btw iam getting one xxnamexx.MTL file when...iam exporting the object from 3Dmax Studio

check the way you export your .obj (if the settings are correct with how I put it in the guide, and in some of my vids)

and try what CriticalError suggested

indeed...

i was like wtf... anyways..

any other solution?

waht other solution man!!!! try make yourself, LuaQ make a perfect guide and him explain all with all details, check step per step what you doing.

waht other solution man!!!! try make yourself, LuaQ make a perfect guide and him explain all with all details, check step per step what you doing.

This is how it is when someone is to lame to read...I dont know, maybe he simply want to someone make this for him ? oO

This is how it is when someone is to lame to read...I dont know, maybe he simply want to someone make this for him ? oO

i dont ask from none to do the job for me...

just asking for further instructions on dark paths... that iam stucking...

the fact that some ppl giving solutions via pms... doesnt make the rests... that asking with [HELP] tards... i just dont have someone to give me tips... so i try to find out wtf os wrong with this thing... so stfu pls...and stop judjing ppl whithout knowing wtf they asking/doing...

This error means there's something wrong with the model. This usually happens when you make the model in Unreal editor, because it's not compatible to L2.

I suggest trying different versions of OAUKX, and try different ways to export as .obj.

You do have custom models of, for example, weapons? or made other things with OAUKX before that did work in L2?

Good luck and if it still doesnt work: next week Im a little busy but next weekend or so I might be able to help (if you want)