[L2J] L2 Paradox - PvP Server

davide874

Hi MXC community,

my project finally came to reality. Let me spend a few words on the project. If you don't feel to read, jump down to quickly see features.

Live (1st Novemeber 2010)

Opening at 14.00 GMT+0!

Server Introduction:

Have you ever wondered a server where you can never get bored?

I guess your anser is YES. Having a nice server community and a constant gameplay are things everyone would have.

We designed our server to always provide something to do thus having a great pvp experience.

Your are wondering how we did that... well, log in the server and you will see by yourself.

Our key features are to provide constant involvement to the player and a perfect class balancement.

Our team is made of valid and experienced L2 players who can assist player daily both on forums and on personal email. The server will constantly get modification to adjust balancement and players desires.

Our Npc location, html design and general server setup are made to fit players desire. All is designed to reach perfection and usability.

Let me introduce you our features too

Server Features:

Machine Specs:

• Intel® Core™ i7-980X Hexa-Core
  • incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
  • 24 GB DDR3 RAM
  • Connection: 1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit
  • HDD 1 x 300 GB SAS

For more informations check here http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/eq10/

Rates:

• Exp: 3000x
  • SP: 3000x
  • Adena: Adena is customly added in our custom zone with a custom (high) drop rate and amount
  • Safe Enchant: +4
  • Max Enchant: +16
  • Enchant rate: 66% (Normal Scrolls) and 75% (Blessed Scrolls)
  • Attribute Rate: 50%
  • Attribute Max: Level 9
  • Max Buffs/Dance: 26/14

Basic Features:

• Custom leveling zone from 1 to 76 designed for easy usability.
  • Gm Shop from D Drade to S-84 Elegia with all new Freya items.
  • Global Gatekeeper
  • Custom Npc buffer (Scheme + 1 click buff)
  • Custom Noblesse Manager (requires 10 GB)
  • Custom Epic respawn time (about 48h) and level (85)
  • Custom Events never seen around, coded by our team

Major Features:

Custom Farming/PvP zone

customzone.th.jpg

This zone is the result of 2 weeks of testing (daily) by our closed-beta testers.

The zone is in Hot Springs and it is divided into 4 zones.

From the easiest to the hardest they are: Simple Zone, Hard Zone,Extreme Zone, Insane Zone. Each zone is EXTREMELY detailed. Each of them are made to be "farmed" by a certain amount of players. There is space for Solo Farming, Party Farming and Clan Farming. Each time you get a new equipment, you can (and should) change zone to get high-end items to be stronger. There would be a lot to speak but logging in would be much faster.

Custom PvP/Farming zone

pvpzone.th.jpg

What's the difference between this and the other one?

Well, here you are permanently flagged. Mobs are a little stronger then Hard Zone but drop more items with higher amount. This place is for hardcore players ;)

Visual Armor System

Under Development

You can use the "?dressme" command to show the armor u currently have even if u change it after!

You cna go around with a brigandine armor while you have Elegia instead! Trick your enemy! Let them think you are a mage and Backstab them form behind 8)!

Unlockable PvP features

Under Development

Unlock special features by increasing your pvp points! Earn rewards with killing sprees and prove you are the best player here!

Other Features:

• Donations will be available. We are still figuring out what we could add.
  • Our WebDev is designing a custom ACM to see your char stats from the site.
  • Skills and classes are CONSTANTLY checked and modified to improve balance. You will never see a Kamael killing a party just because he can paralyze them all with a nearly-100% rate (just an example)
  • Mana potions can't be used when in combat stance (to improve pvp balancement...expecially Daggers and Bishops wich can basically spam skills). You can still use them while flagged (but not in combat)

if (flagged + combat)
{
 can't use
}
else
{
 can
}

• Epic Jewels drops will be available only from Epic Bosses (>NOT< in GM Shop).
  • Economy is based on 4 main currencies (Blue Eva, Gold Enihasad, bloody Paagrio and Silver Einhasad) and 1 special currency (Mouse Coin, for clan skills)
  • Events will have a nice Reward to make them worth to play
  • TvT Event every 2h

Site: http://l2paradox.com

Forum: http://l2paradox.com/forum/

How to connect: http://l2paradox.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

You can use the "?dressme" command to show the armor u currently have even if u change it after!

You cna go around with a brigandine armor while you have Elegia instead! Trick your enemy! Let them think you are a mage and Backstab them form behind 8)!

Sux so much cause every player uses a different strategy  vs every class

i hate this feature.

reminds me a bit of l2relapse well the server was awesome but got owned cause u know players will never be happy with anything they always want more and more and more and more and thats just stupid but well thats another topic.

Good luck with the server be sure ill log and check it out.

Other Features:

• Mana potions can't be used when in combat stance (to improve pvp balancement...expecially Daggers and Bishops wich can basically spam skills). You can still use them while flagged (but not in combat)

u should rework this ^^ also think again about what u have write there... whats the difference between don't allow mana while flag and while in combat ? while u in pvp u are in combat as well, its only make sense if u run away while u flag and restore your mana but its kinda useless...

u will take away all normal HR player because your way is the same as u would not have mana pots at all....

+ level 9 attribute sux hard ><

u should rework this ^^ also think again about what u have write there... whats the difference between don't allow mana while flag and while in combat ? while u in pvp u are in combat as well, its only make sense if u run away while u flag and restore your mana but its kinda useless...

u will take away all normal HR player because your way is the same as u would not have mana pots at all....

No mana potion in pvp will boost balance expecially when there is a bishop. (since they are almost immortal)

About the lvl 9 attribute, freya have 3x attribute types on armor. This is not epilogue.

I will give a try but i think 9lvl attribute sux really hard

with ur system i have crit error at l2 window open :S

weird...noone ever had critical with my patch. Are u sure u are applying it on freya client?

send me a SS of the error

PosCode : LS1(216) 0:0:0 2/0 [709]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ObsceneDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

PosCode : LS1(216) 0:0:0 2/0 [709]

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ObsceneDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

updated patch. redownload it from forum (not from site)

delete your old system first (don't overwrite files)