Re: unlimited adena on ownage server (and some l2j) message to nazghoul | delete

HUNpusi2

original post:

(im sry if this trick/bug is on webpage, but i dont have enough priviliges to see it :S )

hy all.

this is an old bug, but still works on ownage l2j interlude server, and some l2j server where you can find gm shop.

this bug is simple. only buy hatchling inferno plate item from gmshop -> pets

on item price: 3.4kk-3.5kk i dont remeber.

and you can sell it for 5kk to the gm shop.

you can earn ~2kk for nothing. Smiley

p.s.: yes i know unlimited adena is useless on ownage, but i was a server (l2light) where you can buy e. scrolls for adena, so there it is useful Smiley

i hope i can help you with this Smiley

from nazghoul:

these post is useless FIrst L2ownage is a pvp server... with 4k rates  if you go for 10min to exp you get 1kkk and for 10 min with teh bug 100kk second admins know about these its just that it doesn't worth to use you must be stupid to use these in a pvp server.. Also has already been posted... so Topic locked..

hy nazghoul, i couldnt send a pm :S

so my reply:

first. its work on SOME l2j server, not only ownage.

2. for 10 min can i get 1kkk? with lvl 40 char too? :P

3. use hlapex/l2phx to send 80 package, a sell them. so 10 min = 100kk with this? hmm...

4. "you must be stupid"    thx ...

so im a naab, stupid man coz i posted a work database error, what is works not only the ownage server...

my respect to you.

respect all.

p.s.: i got ban, when i made post an old exploit., will i get again?

(sry, my english bad.)

by all, gl, gn

>>>>>>>PLIX DELETE THIS TOPIC.<<<<<<<

then why the hell did you post this thing?omg!!! in a crazy PvP server with 4k rates spending 2hours in buying-selling scrolls worth of 2kk adena is totally useless!!! killer is not a fool to let big bugs running in his server!!! so what is the point doing that nonsense instead of going to farm for 10 minutes and earn 1000 times bigger ammounts of adenas?yet again you start a topic in exploits section and asking to delete it just because nazghoul has probably blocked you!!!you could start it in spam section ...this BUG SUX anymore!!!nobody use this thing

-1 karma for this nonsense and wanna-start-flame there wont be next time my friend...topic locked 8)