Alternating appearance of mobs

sember

Question

english:

Good mornin' to all, How to do that after killing a mob appeared (in seconds of a 20 - or as a standard spawn mobs, I do not remember how much this time) the next mob, the mob then another, and after one more show up that which was in the beginning and the 3 mobs like to appear after they have kills in a circle?

everlasting on another, that would be less confusing:

It is worth mob => kill him => appears (via a routine spawn) another mob =>

=> Kill this mob => appears again after the usual time. spawn another mob =>

=> Kill it => there is one that was in the beginning, and then everything goes again, in a circle.

sorry of my bad english, i am russian.

rus:

Добрый день, как сделать чтобы после убийства 1 моба появлялся (через секунд 20 - или как стандартный респаун у мобов, не помню сколько это времени) следующий моб, после этого моба еще один, а после еще одного появлялся тот, который был в самом начале, и эти 3 моба как бы появлялись после их киллов по кругу.

обьясню по другому, что бы менее запутанней было:

Стоит моб => убиваешь его => появляется (через время обычного респауна) другой моб =>

=> убиваем этого моба => появляется опять таки через время обыч. респа еще один моб =>

=> убиваем его => появляется тот, который был в самом начале, и далее все идет заново, по кругу.

12 answers to this question

look.

go to 1 mob.=> kill this mob(1) => after 20 sec. automatically another mob spawned (on this loc of first mob)=> kill this mob(2) => 20 sec passed automatically spawned else another mob (on this loc of first mob)=> kill this mob(3) => 20 sec passed automatically spawn first mob (on this loc of first mob), and everything is repeated around the circle.

How to create this script? (AI, maybe)

understand?

im use the google translate:

I need to write the script. (AI)

Spawn a mob(#1), => kill this mob(#1), wait 20 seconds and automatically this AI spawn another mob(#2), kill it (#2), wait else 20 seconds and at the same place spawn another mob(#3), and when we kill it, wait 20 seconds and gets(spawn) at the same place the first mob (mob #1) and then everything goes in a circle, and so indefinitely.

spawn fox, if any player kill this fox -> wait 20 sec. -> spawn Goblin on same place (loc) of fox -> if any player kill this Goblin -> spawn Marsh Zombie on same place (loc) of fox and Goblin -> if any player kill this Marsh Zombie -> again wait 20 sec -> spawn fox (first mob)(at this place/loc of mob 1 and mob 2 and 3) - > and everything is repeated, on a circle.

spawn loc1 = spawn loc2 = spawn loc3.

spawn only occurs when they kill a mob, if not continue to kill the system will wait until they kill a mob that would be another spawn.

understand me?(  :'(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics