interlude [L2J] L2 Cupra ReBorN

spec

Hi all..!Some of You maybe Have Heard About L2Cupra..The Name is Taken By CupRacing...Its also a powerfull car..;)

enough with talking....I give you an Interlude l2jServer... :) Server Was Wiped and Changed Pack...ty.

Interlude Client.

Rate:

Exp 1400x

Sp: 1000x

Party Experience Rate : 2x

Adena Drop Rate : 4200x

Drop Rate: 1x

Spoil Rate: 1x

Quest Rate: 1x

Quest Reward Rate : 1x

Manor Drop Rate: 1x

Enchant Rate: 75%

Blessed Enchant Rate: 99%

Safe +8

Maximum Enchant Number: 25

•Auto-learn skills.

•DAILY Updates - Active Development.

•Respect to our community.

•Smart and Powerful Spawn PK Guard.

•Automated Remote Backups Daily, so there is no chance of any data loss.

•Wedding Priest at Giran,Goddard,Aden.

•Global Gatekeeper.

•Fully working Interlude Clan System.

•Duel System fully working.

•52 Buff Slots.

•Augmentation fully working.

•No Clan Penalties.

•Subclasses.

•Noblesse.

•Olympiad fully working.

•Hero System and hero skills.

•Sieges 100%.

•GM-Shop (Full)

•General buffs,Chants,Songs,Dances last 23 hours.

•Prophecies / CoV / Gift of Queen last 23 hours.

•Automatic classmaster

•General Buffs in NPC buffers.

•Gmshop, Buffer and Gk spawned in all towns.

And even more, join and find out!

Site url: http://l2cupra.ucoz.com/

Direct Patch DownLoad:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1JAC0LW

At rules:

You must respect all Paranormal Lineage 2 Staff..

Paranormal? Man, you can't even write your own rules?:S

Game: Offline Online: 14 Accounts: 246 Chars : 224 Clans: 10    (taken from site)

There are more accounts then characters...

I'll w8 for some more comments and maybe after i'll give it a try.

fail server more than 100 wips..no reason to play someone here..bb

fail server more than 100 wips..no reason to play someone here..bb

There was a problem so we had to...if you dont like it don't log in...you are not the one to judge if people want to play here or not.

Ps...Where did you learned english?  :o

Happy now? :D

There was a problem so we had to...if you dont like it don't log in...you are not the one to judge if people want to play here or not.

Ps...Where did you learned english?  :o

He has to learn english but u have to learn the rules.. double posting isnt allowed..

When u decided to post ur server(s) here, u should know that u'd have to accept players' opinions. So stop blaming everybody in here. Ur server needs lots of work in order to be playable and this cannot be changed.

Wake up and start working on it , or keep it as it has and go on.

this server is only to test hacks and ''play'' with gms..server by 15 years old admins without know how to create a server just need noobs to join and kill their..this is the system at greek servers like this..another one homemade server,which is has make 30 wipes..homemade server without domain site...(they dont have money to make one,also they dont know how to create one)..you create one server with preconfigure pack and ucoz site and host it at yours home pc and now you believe that someone of members here will log in at your server...hahaha..only to use some hacks and bugs!

I predict this server will close at the next 7-10..you will see it!..online player 0 as always!

this server is only to test hacks and ''play'' with gms..server by 15 years old admins without know how to create a server just need noobs to join and kill their..this is the system at greek servers like this..another one homemade server,which is has make 30 wipes..homemade server without domain site...(they dont have money to make one,also they dont know how to create one)..you create one server with preconfigure pack and ucoz site and host it at yours home pc and now you believe that someone of members here will log in at your server...hahaha..only to use some hacks and bugs!

Why don't you come and say those things in front of me?you can't hide behind a pc forever...fat boy...:)