Bow Penalty - Tanks

RandomDude

Question

Client: Gracia Epilouge

Hi guys! I have been searching on this forum about tanks. Everyone knows that tanks are really good with bow! and i was wondering witch way was the best to make penalty on bow use for them..

Can you pls tell me how you like penalty on bow for tanks... (maybe you should include the way you did it, like a "how to" that would help ALOT) :D

..Ty

10 answers to this question

Hi guys! I have been searching on this forum about tanks. Everyone knows that tanks are really good with bow! and i was wondering witch way was the best to make penalty on bow use for them..

Can you pls tell me how you like penalty on bow for tanks... (maybe you should include the way you did it, like a "how to" that would help ALOT) :D

..Ty

You can use my feature -> http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180932.0 !

That tanks can use bow only in olympiad !

Allready been searching... and btw SkyNet i need for Gracia not for Interlude, i forgot to tell :S

All codes can be putted to all clients.

Java is not changing,java is java.

Ofc you must make some small changes,but isnot a big deal

Allready been searching... and btw SkyNet i need for Gracia not for Interlude, i forgot to tell :S

u got your answer ^^

its like me im not a dev so ofc i can't make my server like i  want (talking about a real server not a plug&play server)

so the only think i can do is to w8 until i find one which is able to make all my features i want ;)

so for u as suggestion is, to work on a test server until u are pro enough to do a real server :/