Ideas for highrate

Hello community of MXC.

Im here to discuss with you about opening of a highrate and how it should be because i want to hear the opinion of persons not only mine.

Me personal when i think at a nice HighRate i think at:

Chronicle: Epilogue

Low level zone(new ones and for subclass (40-65)

Medium level zone( same just a little higher(65-80)

High Level Zone - 1-2(depends number of players) zones that you farm normally for the currency

- 1 little small that is SAFE ZONE but the drop is 2-3 times harder than in the normal one

- 1 normal zone that when you are there you have a 'X' chance to get flagged so its a little more dangerous but the DROP is 2x time better.

The items to can be bought by lets say : Adena + Some medals.

Champions: only 83 + monsters and to drop 1 special medal 100% and with that coin lets say you get with 5 coins + some Adena = Blessed Enchants.

I want to hear what do you think about it and ALSO to give me some nice suggestions to be an enjoyable server.

Thanx,

andr3iu7z

1) Don't make any "Level Up zones"

2) Don't make any "Custom Farm Areas" (Just add some custom drops)

3) Make one "PvP Zone" (depending on server's population)

4) Gm Shop up to Dynasty (with adenas)

5) Limited Buff Slots

6) Normal Enchants (like +3 - +15)

I made level up zones so would be easily for the newone that are bored on each server at 10 levels to change the spot for farming only for 1 monster thats why i wannaa make 40-65(low) 65-83(medium) and rest i was thinking about 2 custom zones for good farming (PAGAN and Abandoned Coal mines) because of the place that can make strategy for pvp.

Also for the start i would give free pass only on 1 good farming zone in case of too low players and in case of overcrowded place i would give to the next one.

About PvP zone i dont know becuase on every highrate PvP is always on the farming zone.

GMSHOP

about gmshop what do u wanna say up to dynasty. for vesper to make some specific coins +adena to take it?.

And what about normal enchants and blessed enchant?

Buff Slots.

Yes limited i would think of 25 +14

About PvP zone i dont know becuase on every highrate PvP is always on the farming zone.

Add some custom raids, that drop Vesper (armors/weapons etc)

GMSHOP

about gmshop what do u wanna say up to dynasty. for vesper to make some specific coins +adena to take it?.

And what about normal enchants and blessed enchant?

Yeah, exactly and don't add B.Scrolls at all.

Buff Slots.

Yes limited i would think of 25 +14

The best option ;)

Yes about raidboss i will make some customs one.

About epics i was thinking to let them with quest enter, BUT to respawn every 6-12 Hours a epic boss.

Also quest reward for the q items to be 3x .

BTW about normal enchants to take it with adena?

And blessed to drop raidboss? and maybe in shop with 1 harder currency ( like special coins?)

BTW about normal enchants to take it with adena?

And blessed to drop raidboss? and maybe in shop with 1 harder currency ( like special coins?)

If you make Vesper staff droppable then add B.S if not don't add them.

And don't forget, enchant rate 70% max

yea but i think its better to add VESPER on shop because all players could aquire instead of making at raidboss only a clan/ally to farm it and let it none there.

Anymore ideas that you would love to see on a HighRate ?

1) Don't make any "Level Up zones"

2) Don't make any "Custom Farm Areas" (Just add some custom drops)

3) Make one "PvP Zone" (depending on server's population)

4) Gm Shop up to Dynasty (with adenas)

5) Limited Buff Slots

6) Normal Enchants (like +3 - +15)

I agree with VeGe. Maybe you should edit some bosses droplist too, and add some goods of the server (e.g. medals,blessed) with a customed spawntime.

Well .. i will tell you my opinion.

Level up area .. is ok ..

Farming zone ... is ok , but make a large one so players have enough space to pvp and farm in same area

Pvp area .. only if you add some mobs there with better drop , if not players will pvp in farm zone

Shop .. with s84 included , normal enchants for adena , blessed for costum medals , coins etc.

Enchants .. normal scrool rate 66%/ blessed 75-80% ( Blessed can be expensive ) safe 3 , max 10/16

Buffs slots 30/16.

My opinion is :

-Blessed only at raid boss

-Gm up to dyna how other ppl said

-Vesper from rb or at gm shop but hard to buy

-Buff slots limit but i see u already decided that

-No high enchants: 3-16 / 3-21  with 66-70% enchant rate (75% for blessed that drop at rb how i said before)