LF Interlude Perfect Server!

xKiNay

So what I am requesting now here will be hard to find maybe impossible but if you find it please post if not don't bother. First I am looking for a Interlude based on Java.

Rates : 4000/4000/5000[xp/sp/adena]

Enchants: Safe +6 Max +20 Rate Normal 70% Blessed 85%!

Some custom armors like 3 stages of farming .........

1st for s grade which can be bought with adena!

2. Dynasty armor and weapons ........[one special farm zone for it with only one coin drop.....don't wanna farm 10000000 coins for one item.

3. epic armor and weapons ......[ another special farm zone with a nother coin but still only one type of coin needed for buying 3rd stage of armor and weapon0

So as a conclusion 3 farm zones, 1 adena zone,1 first coin zone for dynasty and 2, second coin zone for epic!

Of course a pvp zone in a zone like gludin........ I mean the town should be the pvp zone.

About Nobless i think that the items should be in Gm Shop and we will have to make the quest so that not all have nobless easy and get bored fast.

Olympiad to make it interesting thought about 1 week hero period!! So that people wont wait to much to get there Hero!! [Of course with protection of dual boxing and something like all items go for +6 in oly and only s grade weapons and armors allowed.....to be balanced :)]

No Tatoo or any kind of accesoryes with stats. [ to much stats makes unbalance]

Rb juwels>> the server should have a gk to teleport you there and drop of one rb should be like 12x ring of baium for example......also the rb respawn should have like 2h max all of them.Also lower the rb's hp and there defense for faster kill !

The server should have protections against phx and all anti-hacking devices that exist...

The gm's should be active and ready to solve any problems and bugs that may come.

Some other features i would like to see on the server will be  archers and daggers can't where heavy armor. The healers and buffers has some increased stats like for resisting more in a pvp. It would be nice the to have this feature. When the leader of the party kills someone the healer will get one pvp to.

The classes should be balanced and the classes like dwarf duelist buffers i mean [sword dancers and sword singer] should have some extra skills so that they can pvp to.

If you find this server please let me know I would play on it for ever!