Never ending UE

Yachiru

Hi ppl, its very simple. U need only Giants Codex and UE skill :D Use UE. When its out or not its nor important. Enchant ur skill for decrasing time by 15 ses. Now u can use UE again and use it over and over :)

I think you have tested it in a fail server.

btw send a vid. I don't know when is it supposed to be the situation which you start to use this never ending ue. Enchanting while in combat mode? You can't. Enchanting in peace zone? For what, you can't increase UE's effect duration even by spamming this skill.

This works on every skill that can be enchanted.I've tried this in many servers.This works only for epilogue.Its like this :

Use UE

Use UE +1

Use UE +2

if you fail enchanting it you'll have to enchant it again to a level that you havent used.

This works on every skill that can be enchanted.I've tried this in many servers.This works only for epilogue.Its like this :

Use UE

Use UE +1

Use UE +2

if you fail enchanting it you'll have to enchant it again to a level that you havent used.

Yy, it work on every skills which has big re-use time

Use UE

Use UE +1

Use UE +2

Idem !

Kk, im making vid...will be  here soon....uploading on UT

Eeeh m8s someone know hot to reduce the size of vid??? it has 378 MB i need to lower it for up

°~EDIT~°

Here is it

bad quallity so sorry :P