hellbound [L2OFF] L2 DIEHARD

Blackhive

Everlong, neither of them are GMs.

The server, unlike many failservers is still alive and kicking, and only getting better.

You can call me by my name/gmtag/whatever all you want, I'm not sitting here denying it.

However, since you want to play this game,

Our server doesnt have +++gazillion enchants or starwars gear or non-hellbound custom weapon bullshit or epic or ice sets or any of that.

Our server is FUN to play, for those who actually like playing it.

Our server isn't going to die in a month and does not solely rely on donation money.

As for all of "sticky's" old and outdated bullshit, all of it has either been removed or updated to things that actually work properly. On top of that for the last 3 years ive been handling by myself what sticky+corbin+hunt and whatever other crew together did, by myself, successfully, no matter how many people come at me with whatever bullshit, I've pulled through. I give sticky credit for trying but his server is still dead. He can blame me all he wants for whatever, but the fact is I've come through for people who have faith in my work, and he has not.

If you don't play on the server what the hell are you doing here? besides waiting for l2renegade, oh wait, it's dead! why? because sticky ran it. I haven't said a damn thing to you or him or any of his crew since their fallout with hunt but here we are 3 years later and im still catching bullshit. Grow the -beep- up.

bullshits ? you still use it all lol like our regpage all our top web pages our custom zones everything lol  you even are tryin to sell our stuff u noob so i guess its not that bullshit after all.................  anyway this server has the latest dupe working thats posted in the exploit section have fun :p

bullshits ? you still use it all lol like our regpage all our top web pages our custom zones everything lol  you even are tryin to sell our stuff u noob so i guess its not that bullshit after all.................  anyway this server has the latest dupe working thats posted in the exploit section have fun :p

minus the fact that all the website things had to be altered to work for the latest php5 without loads of errors, oh and that bullshit serman1on1 which needed to be updated ALSO to work without errors AND updated to work for kamael+kamael classes+hellbound and up. yeah. as i said, removed OR UPDATED. either way i fixed your buggy shit.

"your" custom zones. whatever zones were made, were made for hunt's server. and guess what, there's plenty of other servers also using the same zones. Not to mention I've added a hell of a lot more "custom zones" than the few you had that expired 9827346 years ago with worth. If you're going to nag about custom zones and reg pages you might as well rag on every other server here using the same shares. Your shit was not any better than anything else shared here other than the fact that it's just like most stuff shared. Buggy and outdated.

further more if it was custom zones and php pages that made the server what it is or was, then how come yours isn't still alive bub?

-You tried to start L2Renegade, I didn't argue, I didn't say a damn thing towards or about your sever when it was started. Some people left to play there, I didn't bother them or say anything.

-Khaos died because it was run into the ground by dual sa and demonic bullshit customs with +++ echants and epic and ice sets and all that to the point where new players didnt have a chance in hell, guess who added those customs from the start? YOU. Did I say anything though? no. I decided Khaos had seen better days and it was time to be put to rest and start anew. 1 wipe in 6 years is better than half the servers listed now.

-When I brought L2Diehard up as a new beginning, fresh start, with a whole bunch of POSITIVE changes, I gained more and more players old and new. I didnt go server to server saying omg come play here. I didn't beg people for money to pay for the server. I ran it myself until i had the funds to do it.

when your server died, you inadvertently blamed my server-start as the reason for your server closing.

the bottom line is, people don't follow fareweather bullshit, they follow reliability. and when your whole crew and hunt both left the community, i picked up the scraps and gave them their home back, and kept it alive.

attack, argue, fight, blame me all you want, but nothing is going to change.

oh ya show me a regpage right now that has no exploits ? all the ones here and on pp had exploits shows how much u know you moron anyway good luck lying to your self and players

and no shit u had to update that stuff you have the old versions from 3.5 years ago lol

regardless you have no clue what u are talkin about

then you wonder why im pissed you just go around talkin shit to people and then wonder lol

oh ya show me a regpage right now that has no exploits ? all the ones here and on pp had exploits shows how much u know you moron anyway good luck lying to your self and players

and no shit u had to update that stuff you have the old versions from 3.5 years ago lol

regardless you have no clue what u are talkin about

then you wonder why im pissed you just go around talkin shit to people and then wonder lol

I never talked shit about you until you opened your mouth about me or my server.

every single time ive ever said negativity towards you has been due to a response from you saying something in reguards to me or my server.

I have tried my damnest to stay out of your way and whatever you do, but you just dont quit.

you'd rather spend your time spouting negativity about everyone else than do something with yourself, your time, and the few people you have left still clinging to you.

and for the record, your regpage ALSO had exploits. so don't get so high and mighty

anyway your a funny guy keep making up shit

so which exploit did our regpage have ? lol

wouldn't you like to know, oh wait you probably want to sell it to someone. MY BAD.

by the way if your players share accounts and get scammed, I wouldnt bother telling them that changing their password helps, it doesnt.

oh.. oops, what players?

alright i see how it is im goin full out on your shitty server again have fun moron

anyone want the working phx exploit for this server let me know all the coins u want since its a farmer server u can sell the gear also

alright i see how it is im goin full out on your shitty server again have fun moron

anyone want the working phx exploit for this server let me know all the coins u want since its a farmer server u can sell the gear also

there you go again. nothing better to do with your time. sad.

funny how you get angry after i actually tell you there's an existing exploit in the files you claimed to have no exploits, and this is how you respond simply because i had a valid answer.

oh here's an idea, try selling the exploit to hotdog from l2 kung-fu again like you did with the old l2k database that he ended up having to wipe anyway because the conversions ruined his server, lol.

and it takes me 2 seconds to make coins non-stackable so good luck seeing how long that dupe lasts.

every post you make you lose more and more credibility.

go ahead make everything u have for crafting non stackable moron lol

and that change account bug worked in the 2007 version witch is what u have lol all our scripts have been way updated since u have last seen them

to bad hunt was a big moron and gave u access to it

even worse you could have came up to us asked us and maybe everything would have been better for you but no you like to talk alot of shit :p

and i have lots of stuff to do with my time i work plus i code for 3 diff servers lol

fuckin with you is just gonna be a 10 min task a day takes no time at all lol

go ahead make everything u have for crafting non stackable moron lol

and that change account bug worked in the 2007 version witch is what u have lol all our scripts have been way updated since u have last seen them

to bad hunt was a big moron and gave u access to it

even worse you could have came up to us asked us and maybe everything would have been better for you but no you like to talk alot of shit :p

and i have lots of stuff to do with my time i work plus i code for 3 diff servers lol

-beep-in with you is just gonna be a 10 min task a day takes no time at all lol

3 different servers and you still have a bug up your ass about this one, hum, i call bullshit.

I didnt think asking the person trying to ruin my server was a smart move, which is why i fixed it myself, because unlike hunt, i'm not a moron.

in addition, i talk shit because it's being talked to me.

so go ahead with your 10 minutes a day on my server, glad to know you're dedicating that much to me :)

you call bullshit ? i could care less what u call lol i have nothing to prove to you anyway

if you wanna stop talkin shit maybe pm me in private chat and we can sort this out unless u want beef forever

you call bullshit ? i could care less what u call lol i have nothing to prove to you anyway

if you wanna stop talkin shit maybe pm me in private chat and we can sort this out unless u want beef forever

i didnt ask you to prove anything.

i advertised my server and posted updates.

then everlong posted shit.

then you posted shit.

and i responded.

do you really think i like going this long dealing with the same thing?

the only thing ive honestly ever wanted was to run my server without some smart comment being thrown at me out of nowhere let alone being threatened for going on what 3 years now?

pm sent dude. im really tired of this.