hellbound [L2OFF] L2 DIEHARD

Blackhive

Updates: 12-23-2010

---------------------------------

-Antharas spawn and Entrance NPC AI updated

-Frintezza spawn and Entrance NPC AI updated

-Books of giants now available in special items shop for 1 diehard silver coin each.

-Bulletin board/Clan Bulletin board fixed. (ALT+B)

-Innadril geodata fixed

-Wastelands/Ant nest geodata fixed

-Curse of doom activation rate changed from 65% to interlude 60%

-Curse of abyss activation rate change from 80% to interlude 70%

-Sleep activation rate changed from 80% to interlude 40%

-Silence activation rate changed from 80% to interlude 40%

-Anchor activation rate changed from 25% to interlude 15%

-Several clan halls cleaned/free'd of bot clans

-Stuck Character Teleporter on website fixed.

-Forgotten password recovery fixed on website.

-Top 25 fixed on website

-Olympiad required player amount lowered to 5 players

-Celtus spawn fixed

-Chimera spawns fixed

-Diehard robe recipe fixed: NOTE: You must update your client for this to work properly.

-Giran Castle Geodata fixed.

-Maestro skill enchant npc Blacksmith Vincent fixed (Rune)

The server, unlike many failservers is still alive and kicking, and only getting better.

That reads like your calling your server a "failserver" btw. Just saying.

Our server doesnt have +++gazillion enchants or starwars gear or non-hellbound custom weapon bullshit or epic or ice sets or any of that.

Our server is FUN to play, for those who actually like playing it.

Our server isn't going to die in a month and does not solely rely on donation money.

It also doesn't have any players. So for anyone who likes playing on a server with no other players then sure of course it's fun.

Just as well it doesn't rely solely on donation money. The fact you change the donation prices what seems like weekly at the moment you are hardly giving people the confidence to donate.

That reads like your calling your server a "failserver" btw. Just saying.

It also doesn't have any players. So for anyone who likes playing on a server with no other players then sure of course it's fun.

Just as well it doesn't rely solely on donation money. The fact you change the donation prices what seems like weekly at the moment you are hardly giving people the confidence to donate.

we have atleast 150 players.

the donation prices have changed ONCE since opening. Holiday discounts/specials do not count as permenant changes.

you don't play on the server any more nor are you a developer, or anything for that matter, so I really don't see where your two cents fits in.

merry christmas. :)

Updates 12-31-2010

----------------------

-Zaken door area fixed so that you can not glitch/ride strider near it.

-Warsmith mold recipe now drops from same mobs which drop warsmith holder

-Small increase in chimera drop rate for icarus and dynasty weapons

-Zaken boosted to level 85

-Queen ant boosted to level 85

-Armor/jewel enchanting past +8 fixed.  Can no longer make +9. Previous +9 armor/jewel items have been set back to +8

Happy New Year!

I played much time , at promisance , khaos  but now I don't know where are the memories?

You will change more the name of server?

OK , btw give it a try maybe will be good now.

I played much time , at promisance , khaos  but now I don't know where are the memories?

You will change more the name of server?

OK , btw give it a try maybe will be good now.

the server is new. many players from khaos and promisance but server itself has alot of good changes and a fresh start

UPDATES: 01-02-2011

------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MANDATORY CLIENT UPDATE: PLEASE RUN YOUR UPDATERS.

Patch updated in DOWNLOADS section on our website as well.

-dynasty crusher added in game. this is a two handed blunt weapon for titans. it has less p.atk than a dynasty blade, but more range/reach.SAs for it are focus, haste, health.

-all mobs which drop 1 bronze coin each increased to maximum drop 5 coins

-dual_dle added to regular sa craft npc, add sa same as dynasty(focus haste crt.damage)*

-queen_ant drop jewel 100%,same drops as shax,boosted

-core drop jewel 100%,same drops as benom,lv 85 boosted

-orfen drop jewel 100%, same drop as gordon,lv 85 boosted

-zaken drop jewel 100%, same drops as von hellman,lv 85 boosted

-Single SA S-Grade drops removed. Mobs which dropped these now drop dynasty. Raids which dropped these now drop icarus.

-problem resolved with some items acquiring random attributes. all attributes that may have existed have been reset to 0.

-arcana mace drops added to drop list in forums

-drop list updated. can be found here:

http://www.l2diehard.com/forum/showthread.php?2232-Official-l2diehard-drop-guide

-Gold coin drops have changed:

5 gold coins valakas

4 gold coins antharas

3 gold coins baium

2 gold coins zaken

2 gold coins frintezza

1 gold coin queen ant

-Bracelet vendors updated:

Regular Talisman NPC now sells Iron, Bronze, Steel bracelets, no Knights Epaulettes required.

Castle Court Talisman NPC now sells Enhanced Steel, Mithril, Enhanced Mithril bracelets, Epaulettes are required.

--The following drops are now current for dynasty and icarus weapons:

dynasty_phantom - arcane watchmen, remnant wraith, chimera of wind, celtus, wild strider

dynasty_mace - quarry bowman, quarry foreman, quarry patrolman, chimera of fire, greater evil, celtus, velociraptor, deinonychus, iblis of destruction, magma drake, sailren

dynasty_cudgel - darions enforcer, darions executioner, quarry supervisor, chimera of wind, lesser evil, celtus, pterosaur, flame stone golem, mercenary of destruction, blazing ifrit

dynasty_knife - desert scorpion, sand devil, desiccator, chimera of earth, celtus, pachycephalosaurus, lesser succubus turen, necromancer of destruction, ahrimanes of destruction

dynasty_halberd - desert rose, wandering caravan, sandstorm, chimera of darkness, celtus, ornithomimus, cave spider, skarlet stakato noble, balrog of destruction, magma drake

dynasty_bagh_nakh - junior watchman, junior summoner, laboratory guard, chimera of earth, celtus,bloody lord, pachycephalosaurus, scarlet stakato noble, balrog of destruction

dynasty_bow - remnant diabolist, remnant diviner, sand scorpion, chimera of fire, celtus, velociraptor, skeleton hunter archer, necromancer of destruction, ashuras of destruction, scarlet stakato noble, mercenary of destruction, knight of destruction, magma drake

dynasty_sword - junior watchman, junior summoner, chimera of earth, celtus, onyx beast, stink zombie, mercenary of destruction, blazing ifrit, deinonychus, pachycephalosaurus

dynasty_blade - blind watchman, arcane scout, arcane guardian, chimera of darkness, celtus, ornithomimus, scarlet stakato noble, iblis of destruction

dynasty_crusher - ornithomimus, ashuras of destruction, blazing ifrit, magma drake

dynasty_dual_sword - chimera of earth, celtus, destroyer_knight

icarus_sawsword - chimera of darkness, celtus, death lord ipos, cherub galaxia, antharas, baium, valakas, frintezza,golkonda,kernon,hallate,anakim,lillith, von helman, zaken

icarus_disperser - valakas, frintezza, antharas, baium, kernon,golkonda,hallate,lilith,anakim,sailren

icarus_heavy_arms - chimera of wind, celtus, valakas, frintezza, antharas, baium, death lord ipos, cherub galaxia, kernon, golkonda, hallate, lilith, anakim, benom, gordon, death lord shax, queen ant, core, orfen

icarus_trident - antharas, baium, valakas, frintezza, kernon, golkonda, hallate, lilith, anakim

icarus_hammer - antharas, baium, valakas, frintezza,benom,gordon,shax, queen ant, core, orfen

icarus_hand - antharas, baium, valakas, frintezza, ember, bloody priest rudelto

icarus_hall - antharas, baium, valakas, frintezza, kernon, golkonda, hallate, lilith,anakim, von helman, zaken

icarus_spitter - chimera of fire, celtus, valakas, frintezza, antharas, baium, kernon, golkonda, hallate, lilith, anakim, bloody priest rudelto, ember

icarus_dual - antaras, baium, valakas, frintezza, celtus, ember

-Shield drops updated:

dusk_shield - wild strider

dragon_shield - velociraptor

demonic_shield - elroki

epic_shield - elroki

shield_of_angels - tyrannosaurus

shield_of_despair - tyrannosaurus

shield_of_endeavor - ornithomimus

shield_of_defiance - ornithomimus

hell_wing - wild strider

dynasty_wing - tyrannosaurus

bloodlust_wing - tyrannosaurus

fire_wing - tyrannosaurus

ice_wing - tyrannosaurus

highguard_wing - tyrannosaurus

titanium_wing - velociraptor

-Restore Life is now a party only buff (target must be in your party).

-Noblesse is no longer a party only buff.

-Soul of Phoenix now 3 hr buff as others.

-Salvation and Soul of Phoenix both override eachother.

-Benom boosted a bit, lvl 85.

-Queen Ant's Geodata fixed

we have atleast 150 players.

Wow a whole 150 players?! But how many of them are just sitting in Giran afk? Or boxed buffers? Hrmm....

the donation prices have changed ONCE since opening. Holiday discounts/specials do not count as permenant changes.

Considering for a while you had a holiday discount/special pretty much constantly over the course of a fair few months I would say it would count as a permanent change but whatever you say, sweetcheeks.

you don't play on the server any more nor are you a developer, or anything for that matter, so I really don't see where your two cents fits in.

My "two cents" fits in here quite perfectly. You are advertising your server and I was just posting my video contest entry re. your said server.

the server is new. many players from khaos and promisance but server itself has alot of good changes and a fresh start

The server isn't new. It was given a new name but the actual server is pretty much the same as it has been for a year or two. I wouldn't class your so called "150 players" (which includes all the boxed characters and afk'ers) as "many players".

Wow a whole 150 players?! But how many of them are just sitting in Giran afk? Or boxed buffers? Hrmm....

Considering for a while you had a holiday discount/special pretty much constantly over the course of a fair few months I would say it would count as a permanent change but whatever you say, sweetcheeks.

My "two cents" fits in here quite perfectly. You are advertising your server and I was just posting my video contest entry re. your said server.

The server isn't new. It was given a new name but the actual server is pretty much the same as it has been for a year or two. I wouldn't class your so called "150 players" (which includes all the boxed characters and afk'ers) as "many players".

Lets see:

New name

New updates

New Database

Everyone started from 0.

Not to mention Hunt owned L2Promisance and the First few years of Khaos. Sticky developed for him. L2Diehard is MY server. Do we have custom zones and GM shops from Khaos? yes, but thats it. The server has a whole slew of new things I've implemented long since Hunt and Sticky both left. Here let me list a few

Coin system

Enchant NPC

Hellbound Chronicle

Augments

All interlude raids fixed/finished

All interlude skills fixed/finished

95% Hellbound skills fixed/finished

Hellbound farming areas

Hellbound weapons

Customized olympiad

Updated security

WELL BALANCED classes/boosts/nerfs. Now days there is little to NO complaining about OP'd classes on the server.

Updated/Boosted/Added Custom raids.

Interlude Siegeable Fortresses and seigable clan halls

Among other things.

Oh, not to mention I kept the server alive after hunt ran it into the ground.

I fail to see where anything "old" besides NPCs and farming zones is holding back the server from being considered a new server? We have some old players from Khaos and Promisance, as well as a lot of new players, but the server itself is much different from both khaos and promisance as far as both gameplay and functionality go.

The video contest was made to promote the server. Seeing as your video did nothing but put it down and talk bad about it, I dont even consider it worth my time to watch much less consider it valid for anything.

I dont even know why you all the sudden got such a hair up your ass about the server or me to begin with. I had no problem with you at all. I've tried to be nice countless times and you really just don't stop.

And for the record who cares if i run a special on donations or not? I've kept it alive this long so people know it's not going to die, in addition donations are DONATIONS, here let me define that for you:

do·na·tion

[doh-ney-shuhn]  Show IPA

–noun

an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or contribution.

a gift, as to a fund; contribution.

On top of that it's not a super +++ star wars server, people arent running around with +++ armor or weapons or full boss jewels.

SO REALLY

tell me what is SO DAMN BAD about the server that you have the undieing urge to keep hounding it even though you dont play on it.

Keep hating all you want. I'm done arguing with you.

The video contest was made to promote the server. Seeing as your video did nothing but put it down and talk bad about it, I dont even consider it worth my time to watch much less consider it valid for anything.

So you are denying that my video was an accurate "snap-shot" of your server when I filmed it? What do you think I had to do a shout in COT first "EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE COT SO IT CAN LOOK EMPTY IN MY VIDEO". I don't know about now, but when I filmed that video the server had no players so I didn't have to do anything to "put it down", the server did all that for me.

I dont even know why you all the sudden got such a hair up your ass about the server or me to begin with. I had no problem with you at all. I've tried to be nice countless times and you really just don't stop.

My problem is predominantly with you and your "staff", you know the ones who are biased and take the sides of their alliance when they are on their GM characters. Also the fact you blatantly lied about the fact your so called new GMs had never played on Khaos/Diehard. It's hard to play on a server that is so obviously corrupt. Now that I've quit, I just post on here to prove a point.

SO REALLY

tell me what is SO DAMN BAD about the server that you have the undieing urge to keep hounding it even though you dont play on it.

Keep hating all you want. I'm done arguing with you.

You're contradicting yourself here Vision asking me a question then saying straight after that you're done arguing with me. But for the record I'm only doing it for the lulz. <3

So you are denying that my video was an accurate "snap-shot" of your server when I filmed it? What do you think I had to do a shout in COT first "EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE COT SO IT CAN LOOK EMPTY IN MY VIDEO". I don't know about now, but when I filmed that video the server had no players so I didn't have to do anything to "put it down", the server did all that for me.

My problem is predominantly with you and your "staff", you know the ones who are biased and take the sides of their alliance when they are on their GM characters. Also the fact you blatantly lied about the fact your so called new GMs had never played on Khaos/Diehard. It's hard to play on a server that is so obviously corrupt. Now that I've quit, I just post on here to prove a point.

You're contradicting yourself here Vision asking me a question then saying straight after that you're done arguing with me. But for the record I'm only doing it for the lulz. <3

It's really funny that the only people who call the server corrupt are the ones who get caught for doing something they aren't supposed to. Not to mention the fact that STILL none of the GMs on the server play on it.

It's really funny that the only people who call the server corrupt are the ones who get caught for doing something they aren't supposed to.

Strange, I don't remember doing anything I wasn't meant to be.... unlike a few others I could name I didn't even bother to bot on the server, because I'm a good gurl. ;)

1. I dont get what problem Kalibali (Everlong / Rachel) has with the server as she was part of the server for well over 3yrs.

2. You say the server really has no population when i see it growing daily.

3. People say it has low population. Ok we get the message but you cant really expect a server to grow rapidly. Its just not the same as it used to be 3 or 4 yrs ago anymore. The L2 community is really just kids now but there is a few that still play from the past.

4. I have hope in the server that it will still be up when all others servers have fallen so i am doing what i can as a player to make sure that it stays up. I have donated and i have helped as well server side with idea that will improve the server and hopefully bring up the population. Not only that but i also have my clan there and we are constantly PVPing, maybe not as much as other server but still there is pvp.

Anyways atm i dont have some current fraps as i have not worked on them but i have about 300GB of video waiting to be added. I will work on that asap. Enjoy some of the past times and pvp we had. Talk shit i dont care but its an outlook of what the server used to look like. Soon i will post an update of how the server is looking now.

• 3 weeks later...

HUGE update.

-Frintezza minions 100% fixed to die right when frintezza dies.

-Dark Cloud Mansion Implemented:

--You must take "Bird in a Cage" quest from NPC Kanis on Isle of Prayer. He will give you Echo Crystal of Free thought. The party leader must have this item to enter.

--Only 1 party may enter at a time.

--There are 4 symbols, Faith, Adversity, Adventure, Truth. Each will give the party leader 3 gold coins. The last symbol everyone must talk to to obtain Contaminated Crystal.

--When you enter, you have 15 minutes to reach the first symbol, 15 after to the second, 30 after to the 3rd, 15 after to the 4th.

--If you fail or die, the Mansion will reset if the next symbol is not reached within the alloted time, the coins will not. All players will be ported to giran, and the mansion will reopen to the next party when the time is up. (In other words, if you get coins from symbols 1 and 2, and re-enter or another party enters, they will have to kill mobs from start again but will not get coins from 1 and 2 when they respawn.)

--After the 4th symbol is reached, you have 5 minutes to Talk to the NPC and exit. All players should talk to the last symbol for Contaminated Crystal. This item will be required to Kill Baylor in the future. At this point the Gatekeeper NPC will die and will not respawn until its respawn time, which is set to 6 hours.

--All doors are timed. You can not fight between doors, you must enter the room.

--All mobs in DCM have a 50% chance of dropping random icarus weapons.

-Spawns for Primeval Isle Decreased to smaller groups

-Primeval Isle is now a PARTY-ONLY-ZONE. You will not survive solo there.

-Primeval Isle mobs now have 25% chance to drop icarus weapons(drop guide will be updated in forums) and drop the following:

--mold glue

--mold lubricant

--mold hardener

--thons

--enria

--asofe

--diehard recipes

--uranium

--hydride

--thorium

--oriharukon ore

--stones of purity

--coarse bone powder

-Mirage now has retail 240 second reuse delay(was 120)

-Lightning Barrier now 240 second reuse delay and 30 second duration as self buff, 10 second duration on enemy.

-Dynasty weapons will now work with level 76 or below.

-clan gate chant fixed(for castle owners)!

-Death Penalty disabled.

-Pride of Kamael abnormal effect fixed as retail so it doesn't replace COV/Po's

-Flame Icon fixed. Must have 3 Spirit of Phoenix charges. If you dont have the charges the buff will show on the bar, but you will not recieve effects from it.

-WORD FILTER TURNED ON. Will now sensor and auto-chat ban for some of the nastier things I've seen you guys saying to eachother.

-Bird in a Cage quest cleared for everyone on the server(this was done to fix those who may have done it in the past when it was bugged.)

-olympiad 2 hr timer

-touch of life party only

-frintezza minions fixed so that they die when frintezza dies

-all mobs leading up to frintezza are registered as regular fighters so auto-pickup will work with them.

-more updates to frintezza AI, 99% complete now.

-more updates to dark cloud mansion AI.

-Adena rate reduced to 100x

-Seven Signs Event and Seal periods fixed.

-Frintezza Gatekeeper updated, working 100% correct:

--Required: Forcefield removal scroll on party leader

--9 party members.

--Maximum of 5 parties can enter before the battle begins.

-Frintezza AI Updated, working 100% correct.

-Frintezza lair mobs XP boosted.

-Frintezza lair mobs now drop up to 25 bronze each with fast respawn.

-Frintezza minions boosted

-Frintezza doordata AI fixed

-Frintezza Cinematics, animations, camera angles fixed.

-Ancient tome of the demon now tradeable

-HP/MP/CP Effect of dual dle fixed to work with SA'd dual dles.

-HP/MP/CP Effect of dual dle added to dynasty duals and icarus duals (and their SA counterparts)

-Dual dle can now have SA removed at Enchant NPC