[L2J] Ssyz

Mindaugys

lol @ ure english skills .. lmao

When ur english skils suck also don't speak about others.And stop judging people because their english is not good.It doesn't make u look cool and also trying to increase ur posts by spamming is also not a cool thing.Unfortunately u reveal ur immaturity.

When ur english skils suck also don't speak about others.And stop judging people because their english is not good.It doesn't make u look cool and also trying to increase ur posts by spamming is also not a cool thing.Unfortunately u reveal ur immaturity.

xD "your" English isnt good either. Bigtalk from someone who just Spammed this topic by Reply to his Post. ;) +1

Well i had to Laugh too :D @ his English Skills

xD "your" English isnt good either. Bigtalk from someone who just Spammed this topic by Reply to his Post. ;) +1

Well i had to Laugh too :D @ his English Skills

Show me the mistake smartass.Also next time you reply to me first try to understand what im talking about.I wasn't trying to correct him but to make him understand correcting people when he is not good at it either shows hes kinda stupid.

@Mindaugys sry for the off topic replies but people like them make me sick.

Show me the mistake smartass.Also next time you reply to me first try to understand what im talking about.I wasn't trying to correct him but to make him understand correcting people when he is not good at it either shows hes kinda stupid.

@Mindaugys sry for the off topic replies but people like them make me sick.

QQ MOAR :< its the Wrong place for you to play Mister Nice Guy

QQ MOAR :< its the Wrong place for you to play Mister Nice Guy

If ur talking about l2 well ur wrong cause i don't play l2 at all.I'm just checking topics when im bored and i had to answer to this guy.Still you didn't show me my mistake.Also i bet this server is better than urs which is closed atm.I wonder how much it last.