On screen messages

blubb

Hi,

I've searched around but found only old topics where noone had a solution for Gracia Final.

Everytime when I edit my file, It shows my Name and the Name of the enemy on my screen but it doesn't shows the "Amount" of the damage i do ..

It's like,

Blubb has given Gremlin damage of .

I'm trying to get the Amount of the damage after "of" "7392(damage)".

Is there anyone that managed to make the on screen messages (Amount of damage you do) to work on Gracia Final?

Hi,

I've searched around but found only old topics where noone had a solution for Gracia Final.

Everytime when I edit my file, It shows my Name and the Name of the enemy on my screen but it doesn't shows the "Amount" of the damage i do ..

It's like,

I'm trying to get the Amount of the damage after "of" "7392(damage)".

Is there anyone that managed to make the on screen messages (Amount of damage you do) to work on Gracia Final?

you try with another pack? don't think this is client side :S

I'm doing it in the systemmsg-e.dat file and the Server has no patch (it's with host file).

I'm trying to do it with this line,

2261 1 a,$c1 has given $c2 damage of $s3.\0 3 0 FF 0 FF a, a, 2 0 2 1 0 a,$c1 has given $c2 damage of $s3.\0 a,damage\0

But I get only this on my screen IG,

without the damage amount.

I've tried with $s3 , $s2 , $s1 and a few other numbers but it never shows my damage amount on the screen.

And when i add only $s3 then it shows only my name on screen. "Blubb"

2261 1 a,$c1 has given $c2 damage of $s3.\0 3 0 FF 0 FF a, a, 2 0 2 1 0 a,$s3\0 a,damage\0

well the truth I do not know that friend to me that is something the pack and not your client, because if it would be something that should interact with textures, animations, etc.