downloag

lf a good server c4 - epilog... dont care

rates 50 -> 99999++++

no long  farm...

no full buffer (no dance, songs)

preferible no donations... or donations that dont afect gameplay

Buffs with retail-like duration..

optional: maybe stuck-sub (no mutant..)

basicaly a server like old (infernopvp) btw (if someone know when it will reopen tell me plz)

www.l2treasure.net

You will love it!

quote from website

Features :

Interlude L2OFF 500x

Safe weapon enchant / Max weapon enchant : +3 / +16

Safe armor enchant / Max armor enchant : +3/4 / +10

Enchant rate : 45% armor / 55% weapon

GM Shop : All grades weapons / armors

NPC Buffer : ALL buffs except COV/CAT/UNI.

Buffduration : 1 hour INCL Cov/Vop/Magnus/Profecies

features are prety ok.. but i dont like the buffer... like this many classe are useless (bs,sws, pp e.t.c...) la2 is teamplay game in my opinion like this it lose all fun. + why they didnt put COV and profesie in NPC buffer ?.. like this it will sux all will stay on dual box with theyr Cover... and so on... if they was making cov 5min make sens, but like this ?

features are prety ok.. but i dont like the buffer... like this many classe are useless (bs,sws, pp e.t.c...) la2 is teamplay game in my opinion like this it lose all fun. + why they didnt put COV and profesie in NPC buffer ?.. like this it will sux all will stay on dual box with theyr Cover... and so on... if they was making cov 5min make sens, but like this ?

then go play a home-make greek server will 123123 custom shit's on gmshop with buffer that have Hero Miracle and all the buffs that exist and that is all :D

that's why Lineage2 is falling down ... because of some ppl ... :)

then go play a home-make greek server will 123123 custom shit's on gmshop with buffer that have Hero Miracle and all the buffs that exist and that is all :D

that's why Lineage2 is falling down ... because of some ppl ... :)

read all the topic, fucking idiot...

I just Commented your reply besides Anthem server :)

then read beter.. i didnt say that i want a full buffer with heroic buffs... i didnt like it because it had allmost all buff.. + i didnt like 1 feature there about decision to make cov 1 hour and dont put it in Buffer...

• 2 weeks later...

If I see all those adverts for the same server I think the server is not really liked so it even needs 2 adverts in one topic, lol.

Just try http://l2inception.de.

Or its more popular than you think.

I love when people have nothing better in their miserable lives to do, than spend their time with me and my servers. This means that my mine are way more important than yours, otherwise you would save more time on yours.