dupe exploit

supergibor

people! its insane 700 posts?! i always on this forum but i dont post much cuz i post only when i have what to say, im playing on l2frozen so please if soemone can pm me the info about the exploit thx :/ its insane 700 i will never get it and i dont want to spam when i dont have what to say

people! its insane 700 posts?! i always on this forum but i dont post much cuz i post only when i have what to say, im playing on l2frozen so please if soemone can pm me the info about the exploit thx :/ its insane 700 i will never get it and i dont want to spam when i dont have what to say

u can talk in many topics without spamming

i dont care if it works or no i want to know the way why it needs to be 700 posts and why no one can be nice and pm me with the way

because you just dont want to spend time and learn about it!because you are too arrogant

because you want all rdy for use,because we dont like leechers

you want it revealed in no time? donate and become donator or platinum member so you can see it instantly

1st & last warning for spam and posting in wrong section...moved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

all spam ...

Yes you and me and rast of us need that but hey be active and look in this way "some noob want to dupe items or, hack you with ur program and your turtorial :) (sory for english)

all spam ...

Yes you and me and rast of us need that but hey be active and look in this way "some noob want to dupe items or, hack you with ur program and your turtorial :) (sory for english)

I'd say that it's not about restricting you from getting it, it rather encourage you to find something on your own... Actually if you check my profile you will see that I've registered long time ago, but I'm not spamming to gain insight into hidden topics xD I rather try to do my own research... topics here just gives me "general" idea for what i want to look for ;]

Btw if you come across something interesting don't hesitate to share it, you might get rewarded ;)

cheers