interlude [L2-OFF] L2-Vendetta back!

stanus

when someone creates a server,creates it to raise money because have expenses..be serious..but server's community is low i think..

some others make server for respect and good name (Sheldom for nowadays) w/o donations or donations for change gender/name etc

some others make server for respect and good name (Sheldom for nowadays) w/o donations or donations for change gender/name etc

only if you are rich..but i dont think so..a server has a lot of responsibilities..

only if you are rich..but i dont think so..a server has a lot of responsibilities..

heh i am not rich and now i spended much money from my summer job (dont ask from father mother etc) and i try to bring back oldschool the pack is still in development and everyday spending

stop bullsh1t, kids  :D ... try and then tell our opinions...

PS: PyroMaker is not owner, only ~Phoenix, Pyro just helping him  ;)

Why if someone do smth bad, you only remember that bad thing.. maybe you should remember that good thing like ( 500 ++ ppl on grand opening on his server) nobody from you posting here don't do server what will get that ppl frequence..

Just try, great server...

you open server and want 1000000+? Phenix is owner of Vendetta server... we have voting site on gamesites200.com but i see that community increased from open, people want server...

you open server and want 1000000+? Phenix is owner of Vendetta server... we have voting site on gamesites200.com but i see that community increased from open, people want server...

add server to more vote sites like hopzone etc...also make events for every 10 votes to obtain automatic a reward..

stop bullsh1t, kids  :D ... try and then tell our opinions...

PS: PyroMaker is not owner, only ~Phoenix, Pyro just helping him  ;)

Why if someone do smth bad, you only remember that bad thing.. maybe you should remember that good thing like ( 500 ++ ppl on grand opening on his server) nobody from you posting here don't do server what will get that ppl frequence..

Just try, great server...

He made up that story with the phoenix guy so people can play and trust "phoenix" but actually phoenix is pyro.. if not is one of his friends but pyro is the real admin..and if you check donations it has pyro's email so stop trying to convince urself someone else is controling this server... he got lots of $$$ so im actually really happy server's community is rly low... oh and i forgot to say that he's an asshole!Im saying this based on facts.He just needs money so ur just losing ur time there... its going to close soon or later.

He made up that story with the phoenix guy so people can play and trust "phoenix" but actually phoenix is pyro.. if not is one of his friends but pyro is the real admin..and if you check donations it has pyro's email so stop trying to convince urself someone else is controling this server... he got lots of $$$ so im actually really happy server's community is rly low... oh and i forgot to say that he's an asshole!Im saying this based on facts.He just needs money so ur just losing ur time there... its going to close soon or later.

So so true... :D

+1 more pyroBR fail :D