Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys..

I want to change my protection suite and I think of installing Avira (for antivirus and antispyware) and Comondo (for firewall)..

Do you think that it's a good idea? Avira is one of the best antivirus and antispyware programs and Comondo is the number one firewall..

Posted

im using nod32 antivirus and windows firewall for 4 years,and having no problems at all

 

I use eset smart security but it does not update the database.. :\ Ι don't know why.. I activated it and the key is not expired.. but the database stills not updated

Posted

I use eset smart security but it does not update the database.. :\ Ι don't know why.. I activated it and the key is not expired.. but the database stills not updated

 

i have the same problem..just today install it but i cannot make update..any idea?

Posted

Hi guys..

I want to change my protection suite and I think of installing Avira (for antivirus and antispyware) and Comondo (for firewall)..

Do you think that it's a good idea? Avira is one of the best antivirus and antispyware programs and Comondo is the number one firewall..

 

This is the best security pack.

Posted

I can't run comondo installer :\

Ι installed Zone Alarm..

 

1)use zone alarm For firewall/(premium have full antivirus update)

2)Download Internet security for safe your pc from internet!(PS With Internet security you have low speed why want to check all files from you take form internet<HTML/PHP/XML/etc> checking for virus/key loggers and other :)

Posted

ok guys I installed Avira and Comodo and they work very good..

 

tha's perfect

also use malware bytes anti-malware and do a fast scan every  week and 1 full every month and you will be good.

Always update your software. Especially avira.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..