Firewall and Antivirus

Jigsaw*

Hi guys..

I want to change my protection suite and I think of installing Avira (for antivirus and antispyware) and Comondo (for firewall)..

Do you think that it's a good idea? Avira is one of the best antivirus and antispyware programs and Comondo is the number one firewall..

im using nod32 antivirus and windows firewall for 4 years,and having no problems at all

I use eset smart security but it does not update the database.. :\ Ι don't know why.. I activated it and the key is not expired.. but the database stills not updated

I use eset smart security but it does not update the database.. :\ Ι don't know why.. I activated it and the key is not expired.. but the database stills not updated

i have the same problem..just today install it but i cannot make update..any idea?

Hi guys..

I want to change my protection suite and I think of installing Avira (for antivirus and antispyware) and Comondo (for firewall)..

Do you think that it's a good idea? Avira is one of the best antivirus and antispyware programs and Comondo is the number one firewall..

This is the best security pack.

I can't run comondo installer :\

Ι installed Zone Alarm..

1)use zone alarm For firewall/(premium have full antivirus update)

2)Download Internet security for safe your pc from internet!(PS With Internet security you have low speed why want to check all files from you take form internet<HTML/PHP/XML/etc> checking for virus/key loggers and other :)

ok guys I installed Avira and Comodo and they work very good..

tha's perfect

also use malware bytes anti-malware and do a fast scan every  week and 1 full every month and you will be good.

Always update your software. Especially avira.