[R&C] LineageWeb

randomnamehere

@Phoenix you never get the photoshop and you dont know where is the hard work and where is fail. look the pix-freaks templates and look this . you can understund it.

@Phoenix you never get the photoshop and you dont know where is the hard work and where is fail. look the pix-freaks templates and look this . you can understund it.

agree with the part pix-freaks but the pix-freaks desingers is a profecional guys know good phothsop i think fuma now learning to desing

Very nice.. you made it with front page??

what do you mean ?

blah blah ...

Yeap this is for make site with out see code for html or php ..

and how you coded he??

whats the difficult on coding it without front page? jesus.

Thanks for the Pix-Freaks comments. xD

@Phoenix you never get the photoshop and you dont know where is the hard work and where is fail.

That doesn't matter though.

You are telling me that i don't know how to recognize a simple and a complicated. Thanks god i haven't any symptom of cancer at my body yet and i can understand there is the simple and there is the hard to make. My point was that it was simple a good but that doesn't mean perfect.

There isn't only good and bad there is a intermediate too. Since from your posts we can see that your knowledge on PS is quite impressive teach him , give him tips instead of making him feel like a zero , cause you were like that in the past too.

At least i can find proper serials for CS5.