CRITICAL ERROR... PLEASE HELP

darksteel

OK Guys as this gets more and more annoying I'm getting more and more pissed. I keep getting this  critical error :

General protection fault!

History: NConsoleWnd::RequestAuthLogin <- NCAuthWnd::OnLoginBtnClick <- NControl::SendEventMessage <- NCButton::OnClickButton <- NCButton::OnLButtonUp <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::PassToFocusedWindow <- NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::MasterConsoleEventProcess <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- ALineagePlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

I tried EVERYTHING. I reinstalled the game using 4 different clients, I removed my antivirus software, my firewall. I removed all registry entries containing Lineage II as a key word before each uninstal. I even got whole system folder from the server i wanna play on, no matter if I run the game through L2.exe or updater I keep getting this error. I run the game, it starts fine, and no matter what I type into Account and Password it crits with this error message. I tried to apply few different system from different servers after getting errors and they work just fine,but when I try to aply the system folder of the server I wanna play in.it crits again. I am absolutely sure that I have ALL neccessary files and my Lineage II instalations were complete.I even added L2.exe to my DEP exeptions. I'm running out of ideas here, I tried everything I could. If anyone has some idea, I'll welcome it. And please, leave out stupid advices like Restart your PC or Reinstall your client. Thanks for every comment. By the way, I'm sure that I'm not even getting to the Auth server.

Patch - Install info

Read these instructions carefully to enter the world of Lineage2 - l2Gold

interlude client

download the iterlude client from the Download section and install it

(don't run anything after installation)

Auto Patch

Download the Updater Download section

Unzip the patch in the main folder of lineage2

Run  l2gold.exe (green icon) and let it update your client,  finally u can press finish to enter the server.

Manual Patch

Download the full patch from the Download section with all the necessary files inside and unzip it directly in lineage2 main folder

it will ask u to replace many files press yes to all

finally run l2gold.exe (green icon) from main lineage2 folder

and the press finisht when the update finishes (if there are any new updates) to enter the fantastic world of l2gold

i suggest you to pay attention on that meyb you are doing smthing wrong

( I tried EVERYTHING. I reinstalled the game using 4 different clients )

if l2gold is interlude server why you are trying with 4 different clients...

get interlude.

http://games.on.net/file/7053/Lineage_II_The_Chaotic_Throne_-_Interlude_Client

or u can get it here too

http://www.fileplanet.com/176081/170000/fileinfo/lineage-II-Interlude-Client

Dude I assure you I did everything right. I used 4 different Interlude clients of course lol. I tried everything, I think there might be some issue in the windows SP2, something blocking the access to the server, tho I don't have any FW or antivirus, I disabled my Windows Security Center even turned off DEP... Still same shit. Any other ideas ?

very weird

btw you only got that error there ?¿

have you tryed to play in other server?

windows sp2 ?  rofl  install sp3

dunno  still very weird for me i played lot of servers since c1

and never got that

also some time ago with win sp2  and no problems at all

x P