what went wrong with l2 ??

rudeboy7

just want some agreements.. here we go

WHAT the fu***ing heck is wrong with the l2 private community

50% on gamesites200 for example are BR servers ( BESTO SERVIDOR DE BRASILIERO DE PVP DE.. and STUFF)

i mean what the heck is wrong with this country when everyone is making a full with shit customized L2 server i mean REEEAALLY what THE HECK ???

starts to piss me off when im looking for a new server on gamesites,

what a bout the good old times ?

+ im wondering about NCsoft what shit they ve made after interlude+ ? what do they think ?

didnt they realize that after kamael ppl left the retail ? stupid sick f**s

i just want an interlude server HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEE

old good times dragon network c4 <3

+ br server are made only for $$ they make like 20 custom armor and 25 custom weapon you have to pay or to exit and Theyr servers lags as hell

old good times dragon network c4 <3

+ br server are made only for $$ they make like 20 custom armor and 25 custom weapon you have to pay or to exit and Theyr servers lags as hell

i got to agree with you, besides what makes more angry with this situation is that they NEVER NEVER use English, even if you want to play in such a server you cant cause you are not able even to communicate

about interlude i dont think it is better than any other client. New clients = evolution = more interesting

1st of all, the chronicles isn't shits after IL, they're quite nice. IL after 3 months of active playing gets freakin' bored.

And btw, 'bout kamalols. They were in project since prelude as far as I know, but they didn't ''add'' them due to some issues or something.

And if you want IL server so much, just join L2Sublimity and that's it, problem solved.

imo nothing happend wrong with l2 .. just evolved ... but something went wrong with l2 players . Now everyone play for himself , everyone open servers for money .

i don't have to add anything.they just lost the point

+ there is not any good mid rate server to play anymore. only stupid high rate and ultra high rate server.

kinda right. There just not any good mid .

I played in 2 weeks 2 diffrent Mid rates .(Up to 3 days) , and all of em' closed.

(L2soul-L2aw) .

Bleh, perhaps the game's just getting old.

But all those.... - gently put - unsuccessfull servers aren't really contributing to improve things for this game but making them even worse day by day.

Hmm,

A lot of things.

lemme start!

1)Overpowered donation

2)Private servers with 10-12 y.o admins

3)Private Servers only for $$

4)Admins without any knoweldge