[HOT SHARE] L2 Sublimity Walker

TILEMACHOS

Ok i didn't try it..But i'm sure all of you guys that you ll find interesting VmWare...

This is the Official Website..Try find it somewhere cracked..

http://www.vmware.com/products/workstation/overview.htm

Another option for more clients is run 3rd and above clients by obtain connection throught free proxy servers! :)

Tommorow i'm going to hospital for surgery for removing my tonsils and i ll be back in 3 days...

When i ll come back i ll fix this problem and i ll make it connect more boxes :)

Looking forward to your come back to show us how to multi box..

GL with your operation and be healthy!

i also got another problem.

When i run this thing to install all the files it always make a shortcut on my desktop with l2 sublimited name. But the thing is that this shortcut says its located in the D driver which is my DVD driver and not the hard disc i got my l2 installed... Even though i changed the path during installation.

Any advices?

work fine for me in windows 7 x64, only opened l2walker and run l2.exe, with no issues..

but i have one question, have a method to login with l2net ingame instead of l2walker ig ?

@ExConX

omg u can edit the shortcut or make a new one :D

dunno how to edit the shortcut. I know i can make a new one but this L2 walker sublimited is the l2.exe file on system folder?

work fine for me in windows 7 x64, only opened l2walker and run l2.exe, with no issues..

but i have one question, have a method to login with l2net ingame instead of l2walker ig ?

don't think l2net can actually bypass this, at least there isnt an official bypass @ l2net forum

don't think l2net can actually bypass this, at least there isnt an official bypass @ l2net forum

im try'in to override gameserver in l2net, but with my donator key, l2net isnt bypassing i think, i need to override the gameserver port to 7776, but the l2net still listening port 7777 after define this in advanced login options =(

@ExConX

omg u can edit the shortcut or make a new one :D

@freekill

u have to use a proxy to change your ip adress to or use hotspotshield....

tried everything i ALLWAYS get dc'd on the 3rd cleint after like 15 secs of IG time, tried to use proxy with walker, tried battleping everything >.<

ok first of all install a Virtual Machine with VMWare or any other Virtual Machine Software...

After that install any Windows Version u like(XP/Windows 7)

Then install HotspotShield at the Virtual Machine and copy your client to it!

After that start hotspotshield and 2 clients at the VM and 2 clients at your home pc!!!

Got It?

Hi!

My friend send me your system (I hope that is not a problem) and I tried to connect, but it seems L2Walker doesn't verify correctly.

However, I can bot without problems...

This is a correct way?

walkee10.jpg

I would like to be sure.

Thanks for your share! You are our god ^^.

Hi!

My friend send me your system (I hope that is not a problem) and I tried to connect, but it seems L2Walker doesn't verify correctly.

However, I can bot without problems...

This is a correct way?

walkee10.jpg

I would like to be sure.

Thanks for your share! You are our god ^^.

Yes everything is fine...

The same verify info for me :)