[WTS] Lineage II Website

C'mooooon... That one costs max 15€, if you are in a really desperate need.

It's just a background with a few shapes.

Maby your shits costs 15€, I'm selling professional work. Anyway, this is not my first website which I'm selling, and belive me, others was sold for much more.

Maby your shits costs 15€, I'm selling professional work. Anyway, this is not my first website which I'm selling, and belive me, others was sold for much more.

you were always commenting on my sites cause you thought that you were pro and dont tell me no

I'm selling professional work.

just do a vote with your work and pix freaks and then you will understand who is the shitty here ...

50 euro for this and coded in HTML ... pfff so i have to sell my works for 40 and magaki for 200 .. lawl

you were always commenting on my sites cause you thought that you were pro and dont tell me no

just do a vote with your work and pix freaks and then you will understand who is the shitty here ...

50 euro for this and coded in HTML ... pfff so i have to sell my works for 40 and magaki for 200 .. lawl

fuma, my sweet newbie, nobody ask you for your comment here, and nobody cares, go learn photoshop's basics.

And yes, your works are shitty, try to make one like this, than talk to me.

Kewl.

My first, -beep-ing shitty template.

2gwx3x3.png

Your professional work.

previeweg.png

hellish your work is a bg with some squares ... and yes mine maybe is not a pro work but is somethink that needs time , even if i am not good to make it ,it stills need time ... its not 20min work ...

oh some people are jelous because dude did great website? fuma u shouldnt even reply in this topic because your level in graphics is ...

intriguex your compare is funny, just the same wallpaper used, but all other things? it's like comparing Fiat 126 with Ferrari

community of mxc - mostly greek kids looking for reason to flame and cries, friendly and helpfull people i can count in one hand

oh some people are jelous because dude did great website? fuma u shouldnt even reply in this topic because your level in graphics is ...

intriguex your compare is funny, just the same wallpaper used, but all other things? it's like comparing Fiat 126 with Ferrari

community of mxc - mostly greek kids looking for reason to flame and cries, friendly and helpfull people i can count in one hand

Point out 3 special things in his/her template.

if we compare this and a template of mine like

this

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5412/vonsite.jpg

or

this

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6704/fumasite.jpg

then i would say i am not more worse than hellish

if we compare this and a template of mine like

this

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5412/vonsite.jpg

or

this

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6704/fumasite.jpg

then i would say i am not more worse than hellish

hey, kid, bad day or what? your templates are worth a piece of shit and i will not use them even if u will pay me for that, get lost and do some tutorials