[HELP] Protocol Version Is Different

HighQuality

Hey Maxcheaters when i log in it says protocol version id diffirent .epilogue !!! .the server is http://www.l2stars.com/ .did i make something wrong with hosts .dunno to change it correctly i think

THNX

Please use protocolL2exe.bat

l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion

at your system in order to tell me the exact Protocol Version

Srry but i ask this, cause you said that it worked for you...

Man Different Protocol version means: You are using a different version of lineage. I explain better if server runs epilogue u are trying to connect with gracia final and for this reason u can't connect.

Man Different Protocol version means: You are using a different version of lineage. I explain better if server runs epilogue u are trying to connect with gracia final and for this reason u can't connect.

wrong.... can happen also while both have epi too anyway think its solved since HighQuality found a sys folder on the server forum ?

man i have full epilogue and the server is epilogue .i can play now . i found a system on forum

[EDITED] REQEUEST FOR LOCK !!!