[EN]Life

Vkouk

Ventic, are you trying to find compassion in a cheating forum(well, lately not so cheating)?

You're searching on the wrong place!

Anyway, we understand your loss... but be strong!

and what's wrong with the word "happend". Use it correctly and on right tense.

What you do in your life is just 1 part of the equation. The other part, the more important part is who you are with while living it.

i enjoy my life with playing in the computer. But when a friend of mine suggests me to go out i don't deny the proposal. I dunno why they critisize no lifers... Yeah i am a semi-lifer and you know i am proud of it.

Ventic, are you trying to find compassion in a cheating forum(well, lately not so cheating)?

You're searching on the wrong place!

Anyway, we understand your loss... but be strong!

and what's wrong with the word "happend". Use it correctly and on right tense.

not in mood even to write..sorry

Ok ventic i understand u lost a person u love and feel realy realy bad but realy.. You posted that on a cheating forum with high school students and trolls and except sympathy. Realy dude.. I mean comon. You are in that mood and still in here answering to all. If you felt that bad u would shut the thing off and just chill... I realy dont like saying that but this attention whoring.... pity

Ok ventic i understand u lost a person u love and feel realy realy bad but realy.. You posted that on a cheating forum with high school students and trolls and except sympathy. Realy dude.. I mean comon. You are in that mood and still in here answering to all. If you felt that bad u would shut the thing off and just chill... I realy dont like saying that but this attention whoring.... pity

did you check what my real life friend told me?

I did. E-feeling dont exist though. What u say to all these people is to have sympathy for ur loss. Ppl over then net cant understand you. Btw thats why real friends are for. You dont have to type shit in a forum. Call someone and ask for their support.

I did. E-feeling dont exist though. What u say to all these people is to have sympathy for ur loss. Ppl over then net cant understand you. Btw thats why real friends are for. You dont have to type shit in a forum. Call someone and ask for their support.

revenger and some other guys were here for me ;)

For real ventic ... U know noone care for it ... writing such things at cheating forum is pathetic -.-' Some PPL say "apologize, u must be strong man" They just write ontopic that's why ^^ They dont really care about u and ur problem they're just keep on topic that's all (what i said).

I know how hard is when u lost someone (hmm i didnt lost someone important, in 17 years NOONE die from my FAMILLY ... MIRACLE?! But i lost my 2 pets and i was also sad... yes u will say person is not the same as pet but I love pets and I feel for them same as for PPL I call them bro or SON xD)

And for real writing such things all will offtop/make fun of it ... if u want to speak about it and u feel bad go to physic doctor( i dont really care how to say it in ENG) xD

Anyway my english is horrible ...!

NOT! I DONT CARE!

SO RIP!

For real ventic ... U know noone care for it ... writing such things at cheating forum is pathetic -.-' Some PPL say "apologize, u must be strong man" They just write ontopic that's why ^^ They dont really care about u and ur problem they're just keep on topic that's all (what i said).

I know how hard is when u lost someone (hmm i didnt lost someone important, in 17 years NOONE die from my FAMILLY ... MIRACLE?! But i lost my 2 pets and i was also sad... yes u will say person is not the same as pet but I love pets and I feel for them same as for PPL I call them bro or SON xD)

And for real writing such things all will offtop/make fun of it ... if u want to speak about it and u feel bad go to physic doctor( i dont really care how to say it in ENG) xD

Anyway my english is horrible ...!

NOT! I DONT CARE!

SO RIP!

some of us really care cause we got the same things like him and we can undestand so thats your opinion