[L2j] L2 Supra

cta8ic

I logged in and...

1: L2J Brasil pack

2: Not prepared server

3: Why bother adding so many textures in your patch if you can't even use them?

4: No Adena area

5: Epic farm

This server is a fail....will close at 3-4 days..admin is 13 years old and ask at mxc to help him to create the server..no reason to play someone in this server just a waste of time i think

And this is L2J Brazil pack...

Why the fuuck did I get jailed for the admin's problem? Not my fault he has Dance Of Shadows in buffer KNOWING people would abuse it and PK people. How about the admin just close the server considering not many people like it especially wating 20 min of my life downloading a 70 MB patch with textures that are not even seen or used in the game. The only custom weapons and armor are on farm monsters.

I joined this server because I was extremly bored...

You should just make patch 20 MB or something because since is your non custom server, the other 50 MB of textures are only used on mobs and NPC's.

Farming 90000 of your god damn farm coins all day and keeping a weapon +0 is really normal, isn't it? I suggest you keep the bless rate to 100% or something because nobody likes to waste their lives sitting there int own enchanting. If you are not going to add customs to players, than remake the patch...

None of the GM's speak English either and think that the ENTIRE SERVER is for Greeks, and Greeks only. While other players recieve free castles from GM's (yeah how nice) because they are GREEKS.